Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: BeenThereDunnThatExMo ( )
Date: January 07, 2012 12:50AM

and gambling on the notion that there will be no come-uppence for them in this life as they continue to play their mind-games on good and decent folks while hiding behind the shield and auspices of a "religion".

This also makes each and every one of them agnostics and/or atheists (not that there's anything intrinsically wrong with those labels) but more importantly it makes them the lowest form of humans since they are only play-acting for the comfort and pleasure of themselves and their families which allows them to garner and become the recipients of a comfortable gilded lifestyle that they know the majority of their gullible followers will never call them on.

Get it? Got it. Good!

Or so it seems to me...

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Anony ( )
Date: January 07, 2012 08:10AM

Couldn't agree with you more.

They have attained a life of royalty and they are NOT going to give it up...

I'm certain that there is much rationalization going on...not the least of which is...

'well...these duped members are living BETTER lives b/c of what we do and what we teach...so I'm still doing the right thing, even if it's a lie.'

Guaranteed

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.