Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: forbiddencokedrinker ( )
Date: January 28, 2012 07:48PM

My TBM sister's preteen daughter now wants to run for president after meeting Mitt. Boy will she be disappointed when she learns that Jesus only wants her to be a housewife.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: paylayale ( )
Date: January 28, 2012 08:37PM

If Romney becomes the Republican nominee, very likely, an examination of Mormonism will take place as never before.

Posted by: honestone ( )
Date: January 29, 2012 12:56AM

And then the Repubs are sure to lose. Between the Pres. and REV Wright and Mitt's beliefs we sure are calling up the best of the best, huh?

Posted by: Lost ( )
Date: January 28, 2012 10:14PM

forbiddencokedrinker Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> My TBM sister's preteen daughter now wants to run
> for president after meeting Mitt. Boy will she be
> disappointed when she learns that Jesus only wants
> her to be a housewife.

Don't you mean plural wife?

Posted by: archytas ( )
Date: January 29, 2012 01:25AM

I'm dying to know where the evangelical vote will go. Which of the two do they hate more (or less?)

Maybe they'll just write in "jesus" as the candidate.

Posted by: freeman ( )
Date: January 29, 2012 07:42AM

Posted by: alex71ut ( )
Date: January 29, 2012 07:39AM

OK guys I have a lot of respect for George Washington and all he did as Father of our Country and how as a result the 1st Congress cut a deal to move the National Capital to be near where Washington wanted it, upon the banks of the Potomac River, the river he loved belovedly that came to his Mount Vernon. But let's face it that the National Capital is too far east for this vast country of ours. Just look at how far all those California congresscritters have to travel each week to get to/from home/work. The best place to have the Capital would be in the middle of the United States and the Census population numbers show that to be in Missouri. Now's a good time to move the Capital to the Kansas City Metro area. My vote is for Independence, MO and wouldn't it be lovely if Mr. Romney made that a campaign pledge ;) And we all know that anyone who doesn't believe that the Garden of Eden was in Jackson County, Missouri or who doesn't believe that the Lamanites are going to help build the New Jerusalem in Jackson County, Missouri is an evil anti-Mormon ;) Hopefully Mitt will make those doctrines clear in his debates :)

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.