Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Cheryl ( )
Date: January 31, 2012 12:52PM

The mormon church devours nonmo dead names. Their temples stay in operation only because they have the use of dead nonmo names.

The morg needs the temples to stay open because this is how they coerce tithes and keep TR holders feeling elite and retain the privilege of attending family weddings.

Dead dunkings are also a valuable tool in coercing compliance among the young who act as proxies. It's a rite of passage for them to suck them deeper into the cult. Participation attempts to entice them into striving for temple marriages and for more meaningful participation in deeper secret adult mormon rites.

Without a constant flow of nonmo names none of this would be possible.

The morg expectation also demands that nonmos support and cooperate with their missionary program. They deprive missionaries of food and normal choices in order to manipulate the mishies and the nonmos they meet. The hope is that nevermos will show kindness to the poor mishies and in doing so be converted or at least feel admiration for what mishies sacrifice and suffer.

Mormons feel entitled to nevermo cooperation and support because of being the one and only true church on the face of the earth. This idea means they consider all other opinions wrong if not evil. So they expect admiration and support as they dish out disdain.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Dave the Atheist ( )
Date: January 31, 2012 01:10PM

Posted by: janebond462 ( )
Date: January 31, 2012 01:22PM

I grew up in eastern PA and my mom was very active in the local historical society. About 5 or so yrs ago, she mentioned that they were having a couple speak about genealogy at their monthly meeting. It was a retired couple from Utah who were on some kind of service mission for the LDS church.

I asked if they were giving tips on how to start your family tree. She said no, they spoke about how they were going around eastern PA to research cemetaries on their mission and I don't recall any more details.

My guess is part of their research was collecting names at the cemetaries for future dead-dunking.

Posted by: grits ( )
Date: January 31, 2012 01:29PM

I wish they had a "do not dead dunk" list just like we have a "do not call" list. Seems like if you are alive, you should be able to register your name to not be dead dunked and if your heirs find you have been, the church must pay a fine. It would sure cut down on their inventory of names.

Posted by: Cheryl ( )
Date: January 31, 2012 01:51PM

Mormons might have a legal right to do these things. However, with enough public outrage, they might change their policies to protect pr.

Supposed "choice" after death has no meaning for the living.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.