Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: forbiddencokedrinker ( )
Date: February 21, 2012 10:42AM

Back when I wore garmies, I didn't let a few little things, like them sprouting holes, stop me from wearing them. True, I would take that as a sign that I needed to order more, but because of the expense, and having to wait for them to ship from Utah, I got really tolerant of wearing things with holes. I can't believe I was thinking that I might possibly wear my old threaded boxers a few more times. What would a lady think, if I managed to somehow bring her to my bed?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: CL2 ( )
Date: February 21, 2012 10:46AM

What would a lady think? Oh my.

I didn't have to order my garments from Utah--the inquisition you have to go through, though mild, was off-putting to me so I'd put off getting them. In fact, my mother gave me some every birthday, Christmas, but they were always too big and I still just wore them. I mean--they were ugly--so if they were tighter, would it matter? Women's are much less attractive than men's. Personally, I think garments are obscene.

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.