Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: grubbygert ( )
Date: March 01, 2012 04:40PM

see rt's thread:

http://exmormon.org/phorum/read.php?2,429757

any newbies out there that aren't aware that they do this might want to keep that in mind - if you're not "out" then be careful with your IRL info...

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Anubis ( )
Date: March 01, 2012 04:47PM

Just had a burning in my bosom that they were.

Anubis

ps. hope they get a few good ideas of how to change off RFM

Posted by: Lethbridge Reprobate ( )
Date: March 02, 2012 04:05PM

I hope they monitor me!!....I've stated here several times that you can find me at the Good Earth Cafe in Lethbridge, Alberta. I have yet to see any Mormons I recognize come there and check to see who I am....and should they find me and rat me out for my apostasy...well, that would be just fine....

Posted by: forbiddencokedrinker ( )
Date: March 02, 2012 04:39PM

My mission president once presented a group of missionaries with the pictures of troublesome apostates, a couple of which looked like they were taken with a camera at a person walking down the road, with a camera inside a car. That was back in the late 90s.

Posted by: Greyfort ( )
Date: March 02, 2012 04:12PM

That's one reason I resigned. I didn't feel like being hauled in to see the Bishop because of something I said on an on-line forum. I just wanted to feel free to be me.

Posted by: Otremer ( )
Date: March 02, 2012 04:29PM

I wonder just who they trust to monitor this board? I would imagine that with all the truth to be found here, monitoring this board could be a real testimony buster for all but the most brain-dead. Then again, I suspect many alleged Mormons don't really believe the BS that is Mormonism anyway. Perhaps the Mormon Church has its version of the Papal Swiss guard to monitor this board. Just as none of the Swiss guard can be Catholic, perhaps none of the monitors of this board can be Mormon. But then, to whom would they report all the truth they find here - a Mormon? A non-believing Mormon who's testimony can't be corrupted because they don't have one?

Posted by: TheIrrationalShark ( )
Date: March 02, 2012 04:44PM

Wait, how do we know they're monitering the board?

Posted by: Johnny Canuck ( )
Date: March 02, 2012 04:46PM

Beg to differ, you must be RC to be a Swiss Guard...

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.