Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: forbiddencokedrinker ( )
Date: March 19, 2012 01:10AM

I assume it pays well, since it is so well organized. Probably great benefits too, since there is so much interest in seeing the family crushed. Where is the nearest recruiting station?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: bona dea ( )
Date: March 19, 2012 01:15AM

Well, you need to get a divorce, be a single parent or marry another man. That should do it.You could also marry a bunch of women or refuse to have kids.

Date: March 19, 2012 01:19AM

I have already did the first two things on my list. Come on, by the way the pundits and concerned religious leaders talk, you would think that there is this massive dark entity, that sits in smoke filled rooms, and tries to think of ways of changing our nations social structures.

Date: March 19, 2012 01:23AM

If I want to be a single parent or part of a gay couple or whatever, how does that make us not a family anyway? What is interesting is that the family values people often have lousy family relationships. Gingrich-twice divoreced womanizer. Reagan-divorced and estranged from his kids and so on. Great values there.

Date: March 19, 2012 01:46AM

How should I dress? Black trench coat, old army fatigues, or leather bondage gear like a Mad Max villain?

Date: March 19, 2012 01:49AM

Mercenaries are soldiers so dress like a soldier and carry lots of guns.

Date: March 19, 2012 01:59AM

Good point. Now they talk about the family being under assault. How do I assault a family? On the surface, you would think it would involve going in and beating the wife and children, but a lot of traditional family values guys have beat me to it. Do I pass out rainbow colored flags instead?

Date: March 19, 2012 02:04AM

Perhaps you could do whatever you can to break up the families by seducing the wife or even the husband. Try to alienate the kids. Convince them to get tats and lots of piercings and wear shorts, minis and tank tops.Be sure to tell them not to go to church or seminary. Plan lots of activities on Mondays so they can't have FHE. That should do it, Get them to use gateway dugs such as tea or coffee

Posted by: Not logged in ( )
Date: March 19, 2012 02:08PM

Posted by: Lucky ( )
Date: March 19, 2012 02:17AM

And of course MORmONISM is waging a counter war to protect families! while robbing MORmON parents of critical parenting resources like MONEY and TIME , that goes to LDS Inc.
and the war for families goes hand in hand with the battle to preserve the sanctity of marriage ..... AS IF marriage had any sanctity after all the insane CRAP that has been done in and because of marriage.

MORmONS!

Date: March 19, 2012 11:19AM

Exactly, the only people actually plotting against the interest of families are the so called "do-gooders" who want to use their fear to swindle them.

Posted by: bezoar ( )
Date: March 19, 2012 12:00PM

As a gay guy in a long term relationship with another guy I consider myself to be on the front line in the war against the family. I really shouldn't be divulging this, but here's what we've been up to lately in our battle to destroy all things good and sacred:

We spent most of Saturday afternoon cleaning out the garage. It was a mess and should have been cleaned a long time ago. In a major blow against common decency we can now park two cars in the garage.

Sunday we had my niece and nephew come over for dinner. We waited until later in the afternoon so my niece could come over after Sacrament meeting. In a further attack on all things holy I invited my former little brother from the Big Brother program as well. After dinner we further corrupted impressionable minds by showing the animated movie "Megamind."

Our upcoming plans for the downfall of civilization include making our monthly mortgage payment this week, and taking the dogs to the vet for their shots.

(Insert evil maniacal laughter here ...)

Posted by: spaghetti oh ( )
Date: March 19, 2012 01:02PM

When I go grocery shopping, I buy "family size" packages of boneless, skinless chicken breasts... but I alone eat each one!

Take THAT families! Mwahahahaha!

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.