Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Chris Deanna ( )
Date: March 23, 2012 05:33PM

Evil ex TBM husband has the children and so I was spending my time here with you all and was so involved with the many interesting and well written posts and advice here that I paused and made my self a sandwich since I had not been hungry all day until now.

I cut it in half, intended to eat only half, because this is no ordinary sandwich...this could have been made by the EARL of Sandwich himself, puts a dagwood to shame. Easier to name what was NOT on the sandwich.

End of story is that I got so involved reading and eating that I polished off the entire thing and now can hardly move! Awesome sandwich and so now I am overly STUFFED with good food and good company...thank you all for a place to be right now that is comforting. Real blessings to you. (Side note: I may not eat again until Sunday, but I'll keep reading.)

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: deconverted2010 ( )
Date: March 23, 2012 06:03PM

That must have been some good sandwich! I'm glad to hear you in a happier place today.

D

Date: March 23, 2012 06:08PM

D:
Your reply means a lot. Tough week but you all have helped, thanks.
CD

Posted by: Lost Mystic ( )
Date: March 23, 2012 06:21PM

What kind of sandwhich?

MIB and I also like sandwiches :)

Posted by: Cheryl ( )
Date: March 23, 2012 06:22PM

Thanks, I needed that.

Posted by: Makurosu ( )
Date: March 23, 2012 06:28PM

Date: March 23, 2012 06:53PM

Only because MYSTIC asked:

Favorite Bread: Absolutely fresh Sourdough large baguette with mostly white fluffy inards removed (must make room for non-bread inards).
Brush lightly with garlic olive oil;
I add best mayo and hint of spicy mustard; do not be cheap with condiments (your body is a temple!);
Layer bottom with freshly washed spinach leaves (dried off);
Sliced Thin layers of red vine ripe tomato;
Very thin sliced red onion;
(If available) sprinkle chopped marinated artichoke hearts-go easy because you want a hint of this to tease not over power; [If you can find "marinated chokes" these are only the hard bits not including the soft leafy full artichokes] in a can, these add great crunch and flavor;
Chopped olives of your choice (me it's stuffed-garlic olives, black olives are tasty, too);
Meat: Roast beef & Genoa Salami; be generous, protein builds muscle (mood depending on meat preferences)
Cheese: Extra Sharp New York Cheddar (use as prescribed, there are support groups if you over indulge)
Secret ingredient: Cilantro (in the tube if you must) fresh is better.
The beauty of each sandwich is in the eye of the beholder. Enjoy and make it your own.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.