Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: forbiddencokedrinker ( )
Date: March 23, 2012 09:43PM

Why me and not Raptor Jesus or Steve Benson? I don't know, and can only assume it is because they are too ignorant to know who are super stars are.

For the record, forbiddencokesnorter is not me.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: yours_truly ( )
Date: March 23, 2012 10:01PM

Good two here?

Posted by: SL Cabbie ( )
Date: March 24, 2012 06:57AM

I hear what you're saying; in the bad old days somebody signed my monicker to a report Jay Leno had dropped dead of a heart attack... And one truly wonderful poster who was gay and had "come out" here was impersonated by someone who said he'd just been diagnosed HIV positive...

Seriously. Mine happened after I bitchslapped a couple of miscreants with stuff I learned back working in adolescent rehab...

So I registered, but for a long time you could post as registered or unregistered, and problems still came up... One guy put some awful stuff up, signed my moniker to it unregistered, and even though ADMIN deleted it fairly quickly, it was copied to a "pro-Mo site." One of their regulars came over here in high dudgeon, and Susan, to her credit, knowing the whole score just let one of the really abrasive types gnaw on the guy's leg all night (All my friends knew it wasn't me). It wasn't MJ, but that ought to give you the idea; the style was really similar...

I was afforded the privilege of the coup de grace...

Anyway, Benson has been hit here plenty (and elsewhere), and so have I and some others. Shoot, two of them jumped me the other night and at least found themselves cyber-nuked within seconds...

They weren't real bright, and they tried it again... Best to report them; one of them has been after IRL information, and he's caused some people some problems as a result.

Posted by: Raptor Jesus ( )
Date: March 24, 2012 07:58AM

Someone sock puppeted my estranged wife the other week. Susan was really good about deleting it pretty quickly.

Posted by: Cheryl ( )
Date: March 24, 2012 08:04AM

Another creep used my name to insult board regulars every time I was away from the board for a day or two.

Thankfully, this seldom happens now thanks to better monitoring program a vigilant admin. Report it every time you see it is a good rule of thumb.

Good luck.

Posted by: Makurosu ( )
Date: March 24, 2012 08:19AM

Let Susan's mighty hammer sort 'em out. ;)

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.