Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: archytas ( )
Date: March 26, 2012 12:26AM

I was watching a documentary about old Bernie today, and it got me thinking about tscc (as he does). He managed to convince all his clients to never mention his name in their various prospecti. The reason being that he was unregistered in this particular line of work, and did not want to draw attention.

As a matter of trying to avoid the appearance of a Skilling or a Madoff, I feel they owe tithe payers a receipt. And by receipt I mean giving them clear picture of where the hell the money is actually going.

Even if the big 15 were totally benevolent (which I'm pretty sure they're not), there is the possibility of rogue people below doing funny things.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 03/26/2012 09:25AM by archytas.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: StiffNekid ( )
Date: March 26, 2012 03:19AM

These guys are scapegoats. That's all. To use a mormon analogy. Compare them to John D. Lee. Was he the only one guilty for the massacre at mountain meadows?

I wouldn't count on ever knowing the truth about big money unless you're in a position of trust and power.

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.