Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: LDS pr representative ( )
Date: March 31, 2012 07:36AM

I spend so much money and effort into making the church appear mainstream,safe and family oriented.All you people do is trash the lords church and tell so many lies to the media.You people ruin my day every day.The world out there thinks we Mormons are evil angles or monsters because of the lies you people promote!

Leave the church alone or it will never leave you alone!I will take out a lawsuit against every single one of you for making my job hard.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Naomi ( )
Date: March 31, 2012 08:00AM

Either way, it's funny.

Date: March 31, 2012 08:06AM

Posted by: Hane ( )
Date: March 31, 2012 08:32AM

LDS pr representative Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> n/t

Yeah, because they've never heard of the First Amendment.

Gotta be fake.

Posted by: dk ( )
Date: March 31, 2012 08:19AM

too whiney.

Future answer to any reports questions, "I know the church is true and if you read this book or mormon and pray about, you'll know it's true too. If not, pray again until you get the right answer."

Drunk walks by and sees a church elder baptizing people. He decides to get in line. When it's his turn, he's asked, "Are you ready to find Jesus?" Drunk says sure. He gets dunked under water. When we comes up, he's asked, "Did you find Jesus?" Drunk answers, "No." Elder holds him down under water a little longer. Lets him up and asks, "Did you find Jesus?" "No." The elder holds the drunk down for a full 30 seconds, lifts his head out of the water and says, "Did you find Jesus now!" Drunk says, "No, are you sure he's down there?"

Posted by: scarecrowfromoz ( )
Date: March 31, 2012 10:02AM

Posted by: Devoted Exmo ( )
Date: March 31, 2012 12:26PM

Hahhahhaaa!!!

Posted by: canadianfriend ( )
Date: March 31, 2012 10:18AM

Has someone out there been into the Budweiser?

Posted by: Ducking Moles ( )
Date: March 31, 2012 11:07PM

And that's the true tragedy of being Mormon...if you cheat on the word of wisdom, you don't know better than to avoid the Budweiser. There are so many better beers out there.

Posted by: Alight (not logged) ( )
Date: March 31, 2012 12:24PM

Posted by: Drew90 ( )
Date: March 31, 2012 12:36PM

Posts like these make it hard for me to know if it's a joke from somebody or a real tbm.

Posted by: horny joe smith ( )
Date: March 31, 2012 12:55PM

Because Joseph Smith, John the Baptist, and the Easter Bunny appeared to me in a vision -- hovering above my bed -- and told me that TSCC had fallen into apostasy and that I needed to start a new church which will be the one and only true church.

They also guided me to a hillside to show me a cave full of platinum plates containing a chronicle of the events in America preceding the BoM. They claim this prequel to the BoM will be an even bigger hit than the original! And they also promised that within 150 years, my one and only true church will have converted enough dupes willing to pay 99.5% of their income in tithing that our ten quadrillion in cash reserves will be enough to sue your "great whore" of a church into oblivion AND build several multi-billion $$$ malls that make yours look like a strip center!

And to this I testify inthenameofjeebuschristamen!

Posted by: ktay ( )
Date: March 31, 2012 01:04PM

Horny Joe Smith, you rock! Amen to that brother!!

Posted by: mothermayeye ( )
Date: March 31, 2012 01:07PM

I don't think mormon are evil at all. I think the majority of them are amazing people. Its the fact that they don't know the truth about what they believe. They don't research. Take all of the hard evidence and proven facts about JS and church history (and DNA evidence etc) that proves TSCC is false and prove US wrong. :-) go thru the mormonthink.com website and prove each of their facts wrong with hard tangible evidence like they have. I'll listen to your argument :-)

Posted by: qtp2t ( )
Date: March 31, 2012 01:12PM

Pretty sure this is somebody trolling....

Though I have seen some evil angles.... even some evil triangles in my day... the "god is more important than your spouse" triangle that they teach for one...

Posted by: GNPE ( )
Date: March 31, 2012 01:16PM

should have capitalized "PR" and the "R" in representative.

That's how I KNOW it was from Evil Spawn of Satan (or Satin).

Posted by: rowan ( )
Date: March 31, 2012 03:08PM

"LDS pr representative ( )
Date: March 31, 2012 07:36AMWhy do you people always ruin my day? new

I spend so much money and effort into making the church {appear} mainstream,safe and family oriented.All you people do is trash the {lords} church and tell so many lies to the media.You people ruin my day every day.The world out there thinks we Mormons are evil {angles} or monsters because of the lies you people promote!

Leave the church alone or it will never leave you alone!{I will take out a lawsuit against every single one of you for making my job hard.}

Of course, it is a joke for April Fools Day.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/31/2012 03:09PM by rowan.

Date: April 01, 2012 05:21AM

I am going to sue every person who logs on to this website.You all ruin my day.

Posted by: honestone ( )
Date: March 31, 2012 03:49PM

Of course it is fake.

Posted by: JoD3:360 ( )
Date: March 31, 2012 04:02PM

Is it the vocal consumer who is to blame when a company puts out an imaginary product using false advertising?

All the PR in the world won't change a companies image when its statements are different to the public than it is to its employees.

Posted by: Greyfort ( )
Date: March 31, 2012 04:04PM

They're a day early for April Fool's Day, but that alerts me to be on the look-out tomorrow. LOL

Posted by: mrcoffee84 ( )
Date: March 31, 2012 04:15PM

so ironic that GC falls on April Fool's Day this year.

Posted by: Mia ( )
Date: March 31, 2012 04:13PM

We ALWAYS ruin your day? wow, who knew?

I suppose it is pretty stressful to have to deal with the truth being told by a bunch of has beens. It's really not us, it's the church that's ruining your day. If they would come clean and tell the truth to the members you wouldn't feel so stressed about trying to clean up their mess and cover for them everyday. What would you do with your free time?

Posted by: Greyfort ( )
Date: April 01, 2012 09:22AM

On my home page this morning, every single leading news story is an April Fool's. LOL

It'll probably change after Noon or something.

http://www.sympatico.ca/

Posted by: lapsed ( )
Date: April 01, 2012 10:41AM

"You people ruin my day every day."

You have your job, we have ours and it looks like what we're doing is working. So nice to see the fruits of our labor. Keep in touch!

Posted by: formermollymormon ( )
Date: April 01, 2012 10:56AM

LDS pr representative Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Leave the church alone or it will never leave you
> alone!I will take out a lawsuit against every
> single one of you for making my job hard.

Maybe if "they" would leave people alone they wouldn't have to have their day ruined. In my case, they started it. I was content to leave the church quietly but they had to keep sending people to my house. Pretty ironic.

Posted by: Dances with Cureloms ( )
Date: April 01, 2012 11:26AM

Maybe. Obtuse angles is probably more apt.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.