Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: mrcoffee84 ( )
Date: March 31, 2012 02:40PM

I saw an article a facebook mormon read on social reader. So I clicked on what she read and the mormons were all over this guy, Park Romney, who is saying Mitt Romney isn't qualified to be president because Mormonism is a fraud. The Mormons on the comments section were trying to demonize and discredit anything he had to say. Take a look:

https://apps.facebook.com/wpsocialreader/me/channels/trending/content/6m0aM?fb_comment_id=fbc_10150637843718807_21943087_10150639055613807#access_token=AAADNVm9BkVYBAHv6vwnODu9G9XfOrf7eDcmiZBBwRZAOzOOwgg7PuIYUwloOezHx14wToZARA2SuZBRn1ptrZA6PEqGSXPeOBl9RxxtwLHgZDZD&expires_in=4990&code=AQDyJKdv4yYsm05c58_yPp_fD9GhRZM9ve-doIqYskJMzltpPPVdZGWgdW1mnconBMb8zh7AzOXzLAAfecft2AeUWNsaOzJYWQgoH5_MbPTNe1k4dK7f8OihbUJRFv59VxyqXY3OIG-LPUAh3hTZSZhDgIPbOPgkBfEqY07cQEXkSPq9MKikrZx2TuFg3f62h3o

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Exmosis ( )
Date: April 01, 2012 12:50PM

Yes, those of us who have followed the BBC documentary know about him.

Seems he's Mitt's 2nd cousin and left Mormonism and has been to a degree shunned by his Mormon relatives. He looks a lot like Mitt, too.

In interviews, he has spoken very articulately about Mormonism as being a movement that exploits and preys on people through mind control techniques etc. Which those of us who left Mormonism are fully aware of.

Posted by: Topper ( )
Date: April 01, 2012 03:26PM

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.