Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: nomoworms ( )
Date: April 02, 2012 08:59AM

Maybe he is busy running for POTUS. If he wins I have to find a new country to live in. Along with tax hikes he will add tithing to our deductions. Social security will be gone so you have to spend that revenue. The way I see November is one of the richest men in the world vs an ex Harvard Constitution Professor. I will be supporting the latter.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: axeldc ( )
Date: April 02, 2012 09:10AM

So, Romney is out campaigning for President, ignoring General Conference and working on a Sunday. The LDS Church is fully behind him as he violates multiple commandments. I guess it's more important to get a Mormon in the White House than for that Mormon to obey the commandments.

I often think of all those Primary and Sunday School lessons and how church leaders break those commandments with abandon. The most angry I am at the church is how they tried to guilt me into living according to rules that they have no intention of keeping themselves.

Posted by: forbiddencokedrinker ( )
Date: April 02, 2012 09:52AM

Him doing things like working on Sunday, and ignoring conference, make me suspect that he is probably closer to being a jack-mo then a true mo. I could tolerate a jack-mo in the White House.

Posted by: Chris Deanna ( )
Date: April 02, 2012 09:23AM

Romney easily could have slipped into a hotle room that was broadcasting conference for at least the two Sunday sessions. The media would think he is taking a break (he does use the toilet, right?) and the "faithful" will know where he was. But the rules only apply to us lowly-ies...the sinners and those who NEED conference to tell us the exact same things I hear at church every Sunday.

What's up Monson, nothing new on the G** channel? No new revelations?

Posted by: LCMc ( )
Date: April 02, 2012 09:55AM

Question: If, and I say if, Romney gets elected president will he after his term become the profit? Seems like they would elevate him.

Posted by: snowball ( )
Date: April 03, 2012 10:48AM

He paid someone to watch for him.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.