Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: ambivalent exmo ( )
Date: April 24, 2012 05:25PM

I stole this line from another thread regarding the Wood scrape cult and ole Joe .
The phrase really struck a cord with me.
I am just so tired, so weary of all the lies.
I guess that is what the whole mess boils down to.

I could forgive honest men who made mistakes, but to forgive myself, I have to face the fact that god, heavenly father, and Jesus are nowhere to be found in this nasty mess.

Just a bunch of sick and twisted power hungry men, who have destroyed innumerable lives for 7 generations.

Do the frauds in charge really not get why former members just can't quietly walk away?

We were taught our whole lives to choose the right, be honest and truthful in ALL of our dealings.

Always, do as we say, not as we do....
I'm so overwhelmed with the knowledge I now possess. I have been kept coercively silent all my life. I want to shout what I know from the rooftops, I want to bring the whole house of cards down....

I think I may need some sort of intervention....

As a nonviolent sister in Christ, ( heavy on the sarcasm), I almost feel like strangling a chosen few of the lards annointed.

Anyone else care to join in?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Mindlight ( )
Date: April 24, 2012 05:30PM

Amen and well said

Posted by: boiseguy ( )
Date: April 24, 2012 05:36PM

I'd be down for punching a few in their fat gobble necks liars crooks an thieves all of them

Posted by: ambivalent exmo ( )
Date: April 24, 2012 05:51PM

Now that I have taken a few deep breaths and wailed on the punching bag in my garage,

I would just like to publicly announce that I am
TOTALLY on board with bringing this cult down.

Amazing what happens when the fear disappears.

Doing research on the churches dealings with prop 8?

I've got some VERY interesting and pertinent info. Almost from the very tippy top of the salt lake city pyramid.

Thank you, and to the cult of ole Joe smith,
FUCKYOUVERYMUCH

That is all.

Posted by: Mia ( )
Date: April 24, 2012 05:47PM

It's incredible what some humans are capable of doing.

I never cease to be amazed that so many have kept the true story of Mormonism under wraps. And for what? Their own personal gain. It's not always about money. Some times its power, prestige, fame. Some people are willing to do just about anything to have their wants met. They must be void of feeling. How could you go to a third world country and demand money from the poorest of the poor? And when your done, you fly home first class to your cushy life where every whim is catered to.

I hope there is a special hell just for people like that.

Posted by: theGleep ( )
Date: April 24, 2012 05:49PM

ETA: hmmm...maybe not. Not quite clear enough yet...but I'll keep working with it!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/24/2012 05:50PM by theGleep.

Posted by: Cynthia ( )
Date: April 24, 2012 06:22PM

I too am on board with bringing this cult down. These lying men continue to deceive my family and I want them out of this mind controlling cult.

Posted by: boiseguy ( )
Date: April 24, 2012 06:40PM

It's a pyramid scheme they are after power influence and money built on the backs of those at the bottom of the pyramid. It's a scam preying on basic human emotions of life and purpose. They may be able to sleep at night telling themselves they are providing something good and filling a void. But that doesn't negate the fact that its all lies based on lies.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.