Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: xyz ( )
Date: May 09, 2012 03:43PM

...but these people used the same lame excuse the Romneys did when called on the carpet for tying their 4 kids to the car roof:
"'...he believed they would enjoy it,' Foster said."
http://news.yahoo.com/ind-man-arrested-4-kids-strapped-car-hood-132934798.html

"'The dog loved it,' Ann Romney told ABC's Diane Sawyer..."
http://articles.nydailynews.com/2012-04-17/news/31357093_1_ann-romney-family-dog-mitt-romney

I wonder if any of the kids had diarrhea all over the car like Seamus did...or if Seamus' bowels were just moving with compassion for all the trouble his "parents" would get into over the incident ...?

::shakes head::

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: John Wesley ( )
Date: May 09, 2012 05:04PM

...that my young children would enjoy riding in a crate strapped to the roof of the car. I'm sure they would really like the sensation of being up high with the wind blowing all around them. But as an adult, I realize I would be putting them in a precarious position in the event of an accident. Hence, I don't do it, even if the children say they would enjoy it. And I don't risk our dog's life like that either, even if he (the dog) might think it's fun.

It's too bad Mr. & Mrs. Romney lack such elemental common sense. I think it really speaks to their lack of judgment, that they would even consider putting their family pet in such a dangerous situation.

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.