Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Dallin A. Chokes ( )
Date: May 09, 2012 07:25PM

I was on RfM yesterday, opened up a link to a blog/website that discussed historical issues, but neglected to write down the name (I also surf with the browser on Private at work). The site had four or five "episodes" or discussions of various elements of church history; the site itself had a black background and was not too bad looking. I think all the links were audio or video, not text-based.

I know this isn't much to go on, but if you are familiar with it or posted it, I'd like to find it again.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: May 09, 2012 07:26PM

The URL also had "mormon" in the title.

Date: May 09, 2012 07:28PM

Stupid brain. As soon as I posted, it came back to me. mormonleaks.com. Anyone have experience with this site? Anyone in charge of this site? Just curious.

Posted by: Heresy ( )
Date: May 09, 2012 07:29PM

they are just adding content.

Posted by: Lucky ( )
Date: May 09, 2012 07:47PM

The one talk that Oaks really wants to keep buried is his April 85 conference talk where Oaks got up in Gen conference in the wake of publicity for Mark Hoffman documents and talked all about how Joe really would refer to Nephi as a white salamander ( a lizard) due to Joe's folksy backwoods nature.

OH dont spend a lot of time looking for it in the official LDs archives or in official audio tapes sets of LDS conference talks, because it isnt there. Its been scrubbed by LDS INC.

You know, DI used to be LOADED with VHS tape cassetts of Gen Conference that some individuals carefully recorded from conference broadcasts and kept in their personal libraries or that were even in stake libraries. When the ppl died their VHS tapes ended up at DI. and stake video libraries were done away with because LDS inc created a centralized CORRELATED Info bank for conference talks. HOW CONVENIENT!

For some funny reason, LDS INC started crushing all of those tapes! instead of putting them on the shelves for sale.

(If anyone can come up with one of these tapes, its probably worth its weight in gold, IF Oaks makes LDS prophet it will be worth its weight in platinum )

Posted by: Tall Man, Short Hair ( )
Date: May 10, 2012 12:35AM

I think you're looking for http://www.MormonLeaks.com

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.