Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: battle-Ax ( )
Date: June 01, 2012 11:34AM

Ok last night I was looking at several things on the the web including RFM of course. One of the links I pulled up was Elder Bednar's visit to members in Europe on a You tube video. So later on I was looking at some Apple stories and the judge in the Apple Samsung law suite said he may need to apply the Cheek and Chong Dog Shit rule to the case. Now, as many of you know this is a classic skit from the 70's so I pulled it up on You Tube for a good laugh. My wife was not as impressed. So this morning a few minutes ago I was sitting at my desk doing work and out of the blue both started to play at the same time. Bednar speaking while at the same time Cheech and chong say look like dog shit, feel like dog shit, taste like dog shit. To good, I do not know how it started I was working away from the computer. Must of been the three Nephites. Here are the two links to try it yourself. Just open in two different windows and play together.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upiQiwZbpPY&feature=relmfu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eY7ZX6ngOSs

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: imalive ( )
Date: June 01, 2012 01:45PM

I tried it but no luck on my computer. :-(

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.