Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: jacobkolob ( )
Date: June 06, 2012 05:00AM

Mentioned in another post, that my son's BIL believed he was one of the slain missionaries (prophet's) to be, and he claimed my son to be the other that would usher in the second coming. Yes although this was to happen per stories (true or not) in Jerusalem or Israel, many members in that area still believe Jackson County MO. Will be the "New" Jerusalem.

On Sunday son's BIL attacked (physically) my son, and intended to hurt his wife (his sis) and my new grand daughter (his niece).

I never was worried ( unless a gun or surprise attack was made) as my son's 6'5" 265 lbs. frame, he can usually can handle himself. (he's the small son), but worried for my DIL and my sweet little Penelope.

BIL is in jail awaiting charges, and so far has 4 felony counts that would keep him there for 4 to 16 years.

Told my son he should leave the freak show behind and come back to Texas. Wonder how much he know's about the Danites, or the burning of Gallatin to the ground by mormons. You know when they took all the possesions from the stores and houses, especially the "booze" which by account, most was consumed before setting fire, and taking the spoils to Adam on di ohman or adam andy onman, or whatever the hell that place was where father Adam once lived.

He's wondered why non mo's are so antagonistic there. DUH !!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: xyz ( )
Date: June 06, 2012 10:13AM

Wow.

Glad to hear your son & his family are OK, and that this was not a repeat of Under the Banner of Heaven.

Please advise them not to try and "reform" this nutcase through the usual Mormon channels: cutting off all contact might be the only way to ensure their safety.

Best wishes.

Posted by: Anonymous User ( )
Date: June 06, 2012 10:23AM

Perhaps your sons BIL would benefit from a Priesthood blessing?

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.