Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: forbiddencokedrinker ( )
Date: June 20, 2012 11:02AM

Example, the Ancient Phoenicians really lived it up, worshiped many Gods, and such, had a really huge army, but would rather trade then fight, so God was actually pretty cool with them.

In Israelite city on the other hand gets wiped out by an earthquake, and it is because they are sinful, and thus probably OK to loot.

God also sends armies after wicked little cities, but missionaries to really big wicked cities.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Mia ( )
Date: June 20, 2012 11:34AM

There are more than a few members who would love to come over to my house and take everything I have.

How do I know this? Well, you see, according to them I am wicked and unrighteous. I don't wear their standard issue undies, give them my money, or go to their meetings. Worse yet, I don't make anyone in my family do that stuff either. My biggest sin though was telling the sp to go to hell when he told me I had to write down every sin i've committed in 30 years. Those were my parting words.

Shortly after that a pair of vt's showed up (1st time in6 years) and asked for a tour of my new home. I'm sure they were making mental notes for future plundering. As we all know, wicked people don't get to have anything. Their treasures become slippery. The righteous people get to have all your best china. They will come to your garage sale and steal stuff (I actually had that happen). Somehow they feel entitled to your things because they see themselves a more righteous. Our last mormon neighbor would help himself to anything we didn't keep under lock and key. It's a little unsettling when you see your boat going the other direction down the road, and it's hooked up to the bishops vehicle.

This time around I made sure there were no mo's in the neighborhood. I have a dog that will pee on their foot if they come in, and I installed an alarm system in my house that is located behind a big iron gate. Yep, all that, just to live in peace and keep my stuff from being plundered by the more righteous mormons.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/20/2012 11:34AM by Mia.

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.