Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: EssexExMo ( )
Date: July 12, 2012 03:14PM

I caught a late train today, and was a little surprised to see on old face from the morg, facing me a few rows up.
It was one of my old 'stake pres's' daughters.... I was 99% sure it was her (although she is about 20 years younger than me.....we never travelled in the same circles) and it was confirmed when I got off and saw her initials on her bag.

this young lady was from a well known mormon family. Daddy had been bishop a couple of times and stake president as well. Mummy had been stake RS president. all the (male) children went on missions. all the children had been in stake YM or YW positions.

what made me smile was the bare neck and upper chesticle area.... not exactly immodest (from a no-mo viewpoint) but not-quite church standards - and definately no garments in sight

I'm almost tempted to ask around is the family are still members.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: summer ( )
Date: July 12, 2012 09:08PM

That must have been quite a surprise to see her!

I went to school with the daughter of a very prominent Mormon, and she appears to be out as well. Keeping the younger generation in, even for the most stalwart families, is no longer a given.

Posted by: 3X ( )
Date: July 12, 2012 09:12PM

Does the "chesticle area" exhibit "chesticles"?

Just wondering ...

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.