Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: intellectualfeminist ( )
Date: July 15, 2012 10:22PM

I just got a blitzkrieg of RS updates in my inbox and my head feels like it's going to explode from all the Mormanity!

Okay, since I sneakily kept my name on the RS email list after I left, I can keep tabs on what's going on in the area.

This Friday: bring salads for 65 missionaries at the local Stake Center.
Saturday: Pioneer Day celebrations (celebrating Utah worldwide!)

Some huge Young Single Adult Conference in No. California is coming up Aug. 10-12. The theme is "Lift Where You Stand". I could come up with some good jokes, but my brain is too tired right now. the FINAL PRE-CONFERENCE ACTIVITY is on July 26. Temples will remain open late for Young Single Adults to waste their time doing temple work. "We have been asked especially to reach out to less active YSA's and 18 year olds who have just graduated from High School." (yeah, every 18 year old I know wants to spend a fun evening splashing around in a font with a dozen oxen dead-dunking Jews and nuns and Hitler and Judy Garland and God knows who else).

ages 18-25: you get to meet at the hip, happenin' Mormon Center.

ages 24-35: you pathetic old-timers who didn't marry at 19(female)and 21(male) go to a stake center and for God's sake MARRY SOMEBODY, ANYBODY you meet there so we can stop having these pointless activities for you losers!!

oh, and btw the Elders need a ride to the temple this Wednesday morning. Remember, it MUST be a couple or a Brother who takes them because they CANNOT ride with only Sisters. They'll have had sex three times by the time they get to the temple.

Carry on......

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.