Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Susan I/S ( )
Date: July 18, 2012 10:19PM

34 year old Skippy Jessop lives in his mothers basement. Can't wait to get married so he can have sex. Who wants to guess why this is on topic ;)

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: flyboy21 ( )
Date: July 18, 2012 10:22PM

Poor Skippy Jessop. His wedding night will probably come to a close in nineteen seconds.

Posted by: mindlight ( )
Date: July 18, 2012 10:28PM

Oh my!

Posted by: Primary Survivor ( )
Date: July 18, 2012 10:45PM

Nice shirt(s), Skippy

Posted by: fidget ( )
Date: July 18, 2012 10:46PM

See this is what I'm talking about. It makes me sick...

Posted by: romy ( )
Date: July 18, 2012 10:47PM

watching it. omg, so much awkwardness

Posted by: southern ( )
Date: July 18, 2012 11:13PM

I wondered if anyone here would mention it.. I tuned in just long enough to see some poor virgin woman getting her privates waxed and crying out that would they please just tell her that sex couldn't be as painful as that. Turned my stomach and I changed the channel. TLC loves exploiting anyone they can. Sick channel.

Posted by: southern ( )
Date: July 18, 2012 11:14PM

Oh, I googled that Mormon guy. He has a website. And delusions. http://www.iamskippy.com/Skippy/Welcome.html

Posted by: ambivalent exmo ( )
Date: July 19, 2012 05:31AM

Posted by: truthseeker ( )
Date: July 19, 2012 11:07AM

I just watched a couple of his videos on his website. So creepy. He talks about the average amount of money he's had to pay for each woman he's made out with, touching women "up there" and "down there", his "spidey senses" (sexual feelings I guess) and getting a hard on while dancing with someone. Any woman desperate enough to get with him deserves what she gets in my opinion.

Posted by: flyboy21 ( )
Date: July 19, 2012 01:43PM

I know a girl (maybe more than one) who would swipe his V-card in a second. Perhaps his A-card too. Is that all he's looking for, or does it have to be in marriage?

Posted by: MJ ( )
Date: July 18, 2012 11:19PM

I think we concluded that there was a reason for him still being a virgin, and it was not by HIS choice.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/18/2012 11:23PM by MJ.

Posted by: Tootsmcguire ( )
Date: July 19, 2012 04:59AM

I worry that Skippy will seriously hurt himself or someone else. It is very sad to see someone this troubled and disturbed. Just saying.

Posted by: goldenrule ( )
Date: July 19, 2012 06:52AM

Yeah. I totally got that psycho stalker vibe from his website. Weirdo. How does he meet these celebs? They all look caught off guard and annoyed. Like he just jumped out of a Bush a snapped a pic with them lol.

Posted by: summer ( )
Date: July 19, 2012 10:13AM

The Sundance Film Festival. It's a public event, so the celebs have to expect that fans are going to want photos.

Skippy's website is a bit odd. It's as if he thinks that he's going to become a huge celebrity with that one TV show appearance.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/19/2012 10:15AM by summer.

Posted by: stbleaving ( )
Date: July 19, 2012 10:31AM

As I said on the previous Skippy thread, he needs to move to my city and attend a ward in my stake. He'll have his pick of smart, employed, cute desperate TBM women.

Also, it's clear from his website that he's one free hug away from being arrested.

Posted by: JoD3:360 ( )
Date: July 19, 2012 11:22AM

Somehow the words dipsh-t and murderer keep popping up when I look at his webpage. Oh, and phony.

Posted by: forbiddencokedrinker ( )
Date: July 19, 2012 12:36PM

Is he one of those people who blames his virginity on his religion?

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.