Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: enigma ( )
Date: August 02, 2012 01:02PM

My comments to my brother-in-law last night regarding Joseph Smith’s polygamy:

You know, I used to try and dress up my views in a diplomatic way when talking to folks about polygamy – believers in particular. I just don’t have the time or the patience for that bullshit anymore. When I can line Joseph’s behavior up with a hundred other examples of alpha-males doing what alpha-males do best (use their position of power and influence to get sexual access to females) I just choose the best answer that fits…

It was all about gettin’ his dick wet as many times as he could. That’s it. If you go to your house-maid while your wife’s 8 months pregnant and have a romp in the hayloft with her; that ain’t nuthin more than a guy getting frustrated cause his wife isn’t putting out and he wants to get his dick wet. That’s it.

Believers can dress it up any way they want but it will never change the fact that it was all about getting his dick wet.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: xyz ( )
Date: August 02, 2012 01:06PM

The biggest difference between Me as Mormon and Me as exMormon is that I don't need to lie to protect a bunch of lies.

And if I wanna get my dick wet I don't have to invent funky stories as excuses to do so.

Posted by: forbiddencokedrinker ( )
Date: August 02, 2012 01:11PM

I agree. When I want some, I am open and honest about it, and when that does not work, I go home and turn on the computer.

Posted by: Stray Mutt ( )
Date: August 02, 2012 06:02PM

xyz Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I don't need to lie to protect
> a bunch of lies.

That's a keeper.

Posted by: flyboy21 ( )
Date: August 02, 2012 01:55PM

But... but... there was an angel... with a flaming sword...

Posted by: hellrazor ( )
Date: August 02, 2012 03:00PM

"Angel with a flaming sword." Is that a phallic refference?

Posted by: Rebeckah ( )
Date: August 02, 2012 10:49PM

Just sayin'...

Posted by: sd ( )
Date: August 02, 2012 03:19PM

what guy doesn't like getting his dick wet? And RfM is crawling with Alpha males....and Alpha females for that matter.

Posted by: enigma ( )
Date: August 02, 2012 03:24PM

No problem personally... so long as there is no coercion and intimidation on my part by virtue of my position. I'll get my dick wet without all of the damning shenanigans thankyouverymuch. And I WONT try to window dress douchebaggery any more... It's simply douchebaggery.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.