Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: BeenThereDunnThatExMo ( )
Date: September 09, 2012 07:10PM

This folks is the true ESSENCE OF THE SHAM OF MORMONISM...it is all anyone with a functioning BRAIN would need to know about this sick Real Estate Acquisition Corporation masquerading as a Church Organization...it pretty much says it all...

From Heber C. Kimball...frequently referred to as "The Lion Of The Lord"...in counseling to his missionaries:

"Brethren, I want you to understand that it is not to be as it has been heretofore. The brother missionaries have been in the habit of picking out the prettiest women for themselves before they get here, and bringing on the ugly ones for us; hereafter you have to bring them all here before taking any of them, and let us all have a fair shake."

"The principle of plurality of wives never will be done away. Some sisters have had revelations that when this time passes away and they go through the veil every woman will have a husband to herself. I wish more of our young men would take to themselves wives of the daughters of Zion and not wait for us old men to take them all; go-ahead upon the right principle young gentlemen and God bless you forever and ever and make you fruitful, that we may fill the mountains and then the earth with righteous inhabitants."

"Let truth and righteousness be your motto; and do not go into the world for anything else but to preach the Gospel, build up the kingdom of God, and gather the sheep into the fold. You are sent out as shepherds to gather the sheep together; and remember that they are not your sheep: they belong to Him that sends you. Then do not make a choice of any of those sheep; do not make selections before they are brought home and put into the fold. You understand that. Amen."

And Mormons claim to be just "normal-regular-everyday" people.

Yeah right!!!

Or so it seems to me...

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: CL2 ( )
Date: September 09, 2012 07:22PM

should be proof enough what polygamy stood for and more than enough reason to leave the lds church.

Posted by: upsidedown ( )
Date: September 09, 2012 07:25PM

That kind of talking and disgraceful treatment of women is exactly why the mormons were thought of as FREAKS. Who in the world would want their daughter to be in the company of such outright evil that justifies itself by pretending it is religion. It was rape with no punishment.

Posted by: Rebeckah ( )
Date: September 09, 2012 11:25PM

In other words; "They weren't SERIOUS."

Yeah, right...

Posted by: upsidedown ( )
Date: September 10, 2012 12:39AM

What kind of a person would read that and think, "Oh yeah, thats just some funny humor."?

If they were so delusional that they could convince themselves that this was an attempt at humor when Heber C. Kimball was addressing the priesthood (WTF) then there is no hope for that person. They must have a unusually strong desire to be stupid....and a terrifying fear of changing their belief.

Posted by: forbiddencokedrinker ( )
Date: September 10, 2012 11:13AM

Wait, so the whole reason I couldn't date on my mission, or be alone with a girl, and had to be with my stupid companion the whole freaking time, was that so the dirty old men back in the day would have first shot at the pretty girls who I flirted into converting?

Posted by: The StalkerDog™ ( )
Date: September 10, 2012 11:15AM

over the sexism, treating women as merchandise, not as people at all?

I betcha dogs had it better.

Posted by: forbiddencokedrinker ( )
Date: September 10, 2012 11:43AM

Oh I am angry about that as well, but I am also disappointed because of all the fun I missed in San Diego, because of these idiots. If the church were true, and not a sexist lie created so dirty old perverts could molest young girls, then there would be no reason why the missionaries couldn't work eight hours a day, five days a week, then have the other time to themselves to be normal teenagers.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.