Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Exmosis ( )
Date: October 17, 2012 01:58PM

This was posted earlier by Surrender Dorothy. It merits re-posting. I want to posit that Mit's passion is not based on his beliefs so much as on the fact that he owes everything he has and is to TSCC, as it's through the highly male-oriented TBM culture and being Mo Royalty that he got ahead financially.

Re: Debate reveals Romney's magic underwear

These after-debate threads sure bring out the first-time <coughbullsh!tcough> posters. Maybe he's related to Gordon L. who's a first-time poster on Benson's after-debate thread. These guys are not obvious at all.

Willard's quote:
"My — my passion probably flows from the fact that I believe in God. And I believe we’re all children of the same God. I believe we have a responsibility to care for one another. I — I served as a missionary for my church. I served as a pastor in my congregation for about 10 years. I’ve sat across the table from people who were out of work and worked with them to try and find new work or to help them through tough times."

-THAT's passion? Poor A.R.

-If we're all children of the same God, why is it necessary to recruit anyone to the Mormon God's style of goosestepping?

-Pretty sure Willard also believes all God's children are equal--as long as they're rich, white, male, American Mormons who flip-flop to believe his political position-de-jour and aren't part of the 47%.

-Willard spent more time sitting across the table from people who were out of work because his company had just put them there. Of course, Willard Mitt would not likely have done the lowly dirty work of firing workers to their faces. That's what minions are for. Mitt can't be bothered with witnessing the devastation his decisions create.

-Helped them find new jobs? Riiiiight!

-Helped them through the tough times, how exactly? Welfare? Mormon welfare? Doesn't that mean Willard was a pusher for the programs for which he has so much disdain? You know, the 47-percenter programs.

-Maybe Willard made a deal that he'd wear the ultra-righteous long-sleeved garments to make up for Ann not wearing any. MormonHeavenlyFather, err, strike that...TheGodofEverybody is remarkably flexible with the enforcement of rules when it involves the ultra-wealthy who contribute so much money to his real estate projects, errr, church.

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.