Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: cheezus ( )
Date: October 20, 2012 04:35AM

So this might be a little politically charged, but maybe not.

If I were a painter, or photoshop whiz, I would create an image/painting of mitt Romney getting his oligarchical blessing. My vision on such a politically charged image would be mitt sitting in a chair in the center of a very ornate smoke filled room. Then he is surrounded by persons like Henry Kissinger, David Rockefeller, Henry Paulson, Ben Bernanke, Thomas monson, queen Beatrix, queen Elizabeth II and many other public and shadowy public figures who wield power. All these people have their hands on his head, and are wearing creepy robes and aprons, and are in some ritual like unto the patriarchal or Mormon priesthood blessing. I would love to see that. A fitting variation to that would be Obama and mitt sitting on a bench with their back and backs of their heads almost touching with the same group or similar of nefarious individuals bestowing their collective oligarchical blessings upon him/them. I'm cynical about who runs the world, and I think for Romney to have gotten this far it wasn't prayers of the faithful, nor the blessings from The Lord.

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.