Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: anon4this ( )
Date: January 13, 2013 06:34PM

Being married to a tbm is really tough on a marriage if both partners don't believe. How I wish I could turn back time and do it over again. I would have done my research first before choosing this very difficult road. If I would have known then what I know now I never would have married a Mormon in the temple and probably would have chosen a non mormon school to attend. I found out the church was a fraud a few years after the birth of our child and felt it was too late to back out of the marriage at that point. Now husband insists on raising our child Mormon and baptizing her. We won't be having anymore children.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Kaitlyn ( )
Date: January 13, 2013 06:43PM

Thanks for sharing that thought, it makes me feel fortunate that I got out before making big decisions. I hope that your husband will figure it out soon.

Posted by: msmom ( )
Date: January 13, 2013 07:06PM

However, that was 35 years ago this May. We had three children then decided together it was a fraud and left together by our tenth anniversary.

Still I regret missing my 20s entirely and having 3 in diapers by the time I was 24.

Turns out he's a really great guy so I'm glad I stuck it out, but I hear you!

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.