Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: anonski21 ( )
Date: April 06, 2013 12:33PM

Dude is a self loathing, closeted homosexual.

I'd bet everything that I own on it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: nomincrisis ( )
Date: April 06, 2013 12:45PM

Can you summarize the talk? I don't have cable.

Posted by: GetTheLedZepOut ( )
Date: April 06, 2013 02:37PM

Haven't been able to bring myself to even turn it on.

What ever will the Packmeister do when the church someday receives a "miraculous" revelation that it is now the Lord's appointed time to welcome into the fold and treat as sons and daughters of God all of the outcasts from days of yore.

Ewwwww....errie how easily I can conjure the very words they'll use! Just amazes me how it hasn't happened yet. Maybe I underestimate, but I think the critical mass of right thinking people who truly do have the "Love Of Christ" is going to push them into a corner just the way the 78 revelation that was meant to try and erase decades of blatant racism.

I told my wife just this morning I know we'll live to see that and Im sure of it. Please tell me I'm not delusional!

Posted by: jl ( )
Date: April 06, 2013 03:38PM

Well, he basically read a poem that he has written, which is bland and preachy, OVER A PERIOD OF 20 YEARS. And it was all about his hip surgery, polio, neck problem, his wife, aging, wisdom he's acquired over the years.

Gawww...that old f@rt definitely has no creativity and literary genius in him.

Then he talked about how two snakes got into his farm house/dog run and ate baby birds and a mother bird...to make a point that family is under attack.

Then he talked about how government and laws of this country are legalizing immorality and will incur God's punishment and wrath.

Blah...blah...blah......

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.