Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Ihidmyself ( )
Date: April 07, 2013 10:56AM

Think of a dog who just really needs to hump something and he looks at your leg like an easy target. So he runs on over and starts humping and, since you're a nice guy and have nothing in particular against dogs you let him go at it, or maybe try to gently push him away but he's clearly not getting the message and before you know it he's done.

That's EXACTLY what its like for me when a mormon starts baring their testimony to me. I'm not interested but they don't bother to ask. They don't care. They want to get their mormon rocks off and you're the only non-mormon leg in sight. They'll use any pretext to start testifying, so they run over and start morga-humpin' (you know the look they get!), and if you cut them off in mid-morgasm they get angry, (maybe "frustrated" or "unfulfilled" would be better words").

Anyway, this kid (anyone under 40) shows up at work the other day and insinuates himself into a conversation I'm having with two other guys on some religion related topic and starts testifying that he knows the church is true! I didn't ask him, and this is not the first time he's tried humping my leg (maybe I should have knee'd him the first time around), so I shut him down by saying that when he testifies like that it come across as arrogant and rude. I did not ask him for his religious views and I'm not interested. Naturally, he got defensive, and I'm sure he'll register a complaint against me for shutting him down but at least I got my message across. God, what an ass.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 04/07/2013 11:47AM by Ihidmyself.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: 8thgeneration ( )
Date: April 07, 2013 11:07AM

I like to play with TBMs when they do this. After a testimony statement (I know the BOM is true) I simply ask what does that mean?

After each statement I keep repeating the same question.

Mormon truth claims are only two questions away from absurdity, even for mormons.

Posted by: psychobabble ( )
Date: April 07, 2013 11:26AM

Morgasm!!!! HA HA. Love it!

Posted by: The Oncoming Storm - bc ( )
Date: April 07, 2013 11:35AM

I'm so gonna pretend to hump your leg at Cabelas today.

Posted by: Ihidmyself ( )
Date: April 07, 2013 11:42AM

Posted by: The Oncoming Storm - bc ( )
Date: April 07, 2013 03:20PM

Humping your leg was really quite enjoyable - I'm starting to understand why they do it.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.