Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Infinite Dreams ( )
Date: April 18, 2013 12:00AM

Here is the fourth thread on this topic.

Original thread - http://exmormon.org/phorum/read.php?2,864264

2nd thread - http://exmormon.org/phorum/read.php?2,864384

3rd thread - http://exmormon.org/phorum/read.php?2,864735

Have fun!

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: April 18, 2013 12:09AM

The nerve of the cult of call those stupid classes "Seminary", when it's nothing more than severely watered down bullshit that a 9 year old in Catechism would become bored with.

Posted by: CA girl ( )
Date: April 18, 2013 12:17AM

I can't believe I missed the first three threads but let me add my 2 cents. The funniest thing about the cult is that we are able to fill 3 threads-full of ridiculous things that they do and there is no end in sight. There is really no bottom to the outhouse that is Mormonism.

Date: April 18, 2013 12:29AM

Posted by: breedumyung ( )
Date: April 18, 2013 09:05PM

CA Girl,

Hahahahaha !!!

"No bottom to the outhouse?"

Being in construction my entire life; I was on a project where the toilet was nearly full...

The carpenters had to build a 'seat extension'...

Reminds me of Mormonism...

Full of shiite

Posted by: CA girl ( )
Date: April 18, 2013 11:44PM

When I first started posting here, I compared finding out the truth about Mormonism was like mucking out an outhouse but no matter how much you shoveled, there was always more crap below. The mental image of the seat extension made me laugh because that is so representative of Mormonism.

Date: April 18, 2013 12:47AM

That anti-intellectual, uneducated, anti-theology cretin counseling people, & people taking his word seriously without another thought. Yes, it's very sad, but it's very funny too.

Posted by: longtimelurker ( )
Date: April 18, 2013 12:50AM

The homeless are turned away from temple square and sent down the street to the Catholics who feed them... oh the irony.

Posted by: larryjohn ( )
Date: April 21, 2013 03:43AM

When I visited saltlake catholic church and said how could they give me a sandwich when mormons dont they said the mormon church gives them money to help the poor. But I thought how lazy but the old mormon saying lds is for spiritual matters and others churches for temporal matters like taking care of the starving etc..

larry..

Date: April 18, 2013 12:55AM

"Lucy Harris smart smart smart, Martin Harris dumb." - South Park, "All About Mormons"

Posted by: Albinolamanite ( )
Date: April 18, 2013 01:04AM

Did that young boy wash his hands before he tore this bread to pieces?

Date: April 18, 2013 01:09AM

"Why isn't Sister So&So taking the Sacrament? She must be sinning." Without thinking that Sister So&So might have celiac disease, & no one will listen to her to let her have sacrament with gluten free bread.

Posted by: Athena ( )
Date: April 18, 2013 01:25AM

Resveratol in wine is a sin. Antioxidants in coffee are a sin. Large quantities of sugar are OK - better yet if they come in caffeinated sodas!

Lacy underwear, two-piece bathing suits, and exposed shoulders are terrible ideas. Plastic underwear that causes heatstroke in desert climates is a good idea.

Posted by: topping ( )
Date: April 18, 2013 08:30PM

Posted by: Outcast ( )
Date: April 18, 2013 11:16AM

The use/misuse of terms that carry VERY DIFFERENT meanings in mainline denominations, specifically:

Calling...mormons think it's a phone call from the bishop.

Missionary...mormon missionaries are volunteer sales reps.

Date: April 18, 2013 12:02PM

They can't even pronounce 'Melchizedek' properly.

Posted by: weepingwillow ( )
Date: April 18, 2013 12:05PM

"calling from God"
what a bunch of crock.

Date: April 18, 2013 12:12PM

They just ask people randomly until someone agrees to do their crap.

Posted by: deco ( )
Date: April 18, 2013 08:37PM

their intense love of right wing republicans, no facial hair, white shirts, and their stupid "quads"

Date: April 18, 2013 09:14PM

Any TBM who professes to be "liberal", "intellectual, "free thinker", or a "feminist". Why in the hell are you in a racist, sexist, homophobic, anti-intellectual cult?

Posted by: jackjoseph ( )
Date: April 18, 2013 09:20PM

When a boy speaking for his mission farewell gets up and says all the good things the church has done for his life, and none of it even matters.

"I don't have earrings and tattoos. I don't swear. I've never tasted alcohol. I don't have crazy dress and grooming. I don't drink tea or coffee. I don't watch R rated movies ..."

I witnessed this first hand. I'm not just making the scenario up.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/18/2013 09:29PM by jackjoseph.

Date: April 18, 2013 09:27PM

What a fucked up situation. Fucking pathetic.

Posted by: Tupperwhere ( )
Date: April 18, 2013 09:41PM

and I just made sure by saying all of the that I will never, EVER get laid...

Posted by: frankie ( )
Date: April 18, 2013 11:41PM

Date: April 19, 2013 02:58AM

:facepalm:

Posted by: Suckafoo ( )
Date: April 19, 2013 12:13AM

Their buffets are all the same. You bring potatoes, you bring macaroni salad, you bring jello salad.

Posted by: Mormon Observer ( )
Date: April 19, 2013 04:54AM

Every Member is a Missionary, but you can only be friends or hang out with Mormons.

Your children must have only Mormon friends.
It does NOT matter that the Mormon kids are lying,promicuous,underage drinking, ciagarette smoking, and toking pot heads....they are Mormons from "Good Mormon families" (BIC) and they should be your teenager's friends!

But the Catholic and Protestent kids who are honest, get good grades, hang out together doing fun activities that do not involve breaking the law or impairing their good judgement are evil because they are Non Members!!!!!!!So your child is being evil for having non-member friends! What a bad parent you are!

You also cannot talk to, or have anything to do with anyone unless they are members of the TSCC. No exceptions!

You must always do business with a Mormon!

Date: April 19, 2013 05:10AM

What's really funny is that my nevermo druggie crowd in HS treated me better & even my mom better than any of the kids at church. They always chatted with her if they ran into her at the mini-mart, were always polite. By that time, she knew that if I was going to use drugs, I would have been using them already, so she wasn't worried about that.

The druggie kids at church however, which were mainly Jackmos with TBM parents, they were actually looked down up on by the whole ward.

Date: April 19, 2013 06:18AM

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed. Please start another thread and continue the conversation.