Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Cowardly lion ( )
Date: April 20, 2013 07:37PM

Its been a hard wk w/the bombings and family drama. I find myself fighting the depression bug. WP post about suicide got me thinking of my family. 2known suicides & my fathers death questionable.He worked so hard to please the church.Yet I almost wonder if they condone it. Ive had 2LDS family members hint at it. Todays alittle hard. My nieghbor downstairs is mad cuz i suposedly got water on his screen while feeding the plants.He gets mad about everything,my service dog,my plants..Its hard to find joy here!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: rhgc ( )
Date: April 20, 2013 07:47PM

Drink a cup of coffee quick. If you still are depressed, get help.

Posted by: honestone ( )
Date: April 20, 2013 08:14PM

WE all get down at times. This wk was bad for all...I have so much compassion for the families who have injured in the hosp. and those who lost someone. It is hard to go about your daily life. And if a neighbor is bugging you it can be quite annoying. Try to snap out of it with a good movie, a favorite meal or call a friend. And of course read on this site. It keeps one very entertained. I think suicide has touched most families, or extended families. A teacher I work with lost her roommate to it last yr. Four guys and gals lived togther and one day the guy she felt closest to - like a friend- just ended it. Drugs I think. Try to think of the good things in your life and not all the negativity. We all go thru slumps.

Posted by: Cowardly lion ( )
Date: April 20, 2013 09:16PM

Thanks guys. Its always nice to know you care. I know I can get whiny somtimes; BUT You guys are the ones I know I can turn to. Im going to go fix my coffee now! THX!!

Posted by: albertasaurus ( )
Date: April 21, 2013 12:12AM

I know how you feel man, I've asked for hugs here and got them so here's one back *hug*. Things do get better. At least, I keep telling myself that haha

Posted by: summer ( )
Date: April 21, 2013 08:42AM

Everyone gets a bit blue at times, but it's important not to personally identify with it. Just think of it as a passing storm. The skies will clear soon.

Sounds like your neighbor is a grumpus. :-)

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.