Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: mondaymorning ( )
Date: April 24, 2013 10:41PM

Can't wait! This time I'm going to do all of the things I wish I would've done the first time.

Drink, have sex, go to the beach, not knock on doors trying to ruin people's lives. All the usual things!

I am going to see one member family. They were cool and when they found out I was ex, the mom talked to me about it, but couldn't defend the church. Just used the 'I can't explain that, but I know how I feel' bs. Oh well, it's gonna be a blast!

MM

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Captive Jack ( )
Date: April 25, 2013 09:30AM

DW & I took a trip where we made a stop there. Funny enough, we did not visit any of my mission areas. We just visited some of the main spots of the city. It was definitely a different feeling. It was strange though, walking through an area where the last time I was there I was wearing a white shirt and tie. It was nice to be there as a vacation.

Posted by: Stray Mutt ( )
Date: April 25, 2013 10:33AM

Think of all the missionaries who were sent to not just unromantic places, but down right crappy or even dangerous locales.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.