Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: pewsitter ( )
Date: May 04, 2013 11:07AM

I know lots of people have sex in the parking lot of the church building but have you done it inside the building?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: GQ Cannonball ( )
Date: May 04, 2013 11:14AM

No, but as a teenager I made out with my girlfriend several times in the baptismal font at her baptist church. Good times!

Posted by: frogdogs ( )
Date: May 04, 2013 11:15AM

Never in a ward building, but once in an educational building at Weber State.

No, not church owned but at the time, it seemed close enough :-D

Posted by: snb ( )
Date: May 04, 2013 12:48PM

Most of the education professors at Weber aren't Mormon. Why did you assume they were?

Also, congrats on doing it in that building.

Posted by: Paint ( )
Date: May 04, 2013 11:17AM

Should I admit to this?

Yes, but it wasn't in the chapel so that is ok, right? OR should I ask "Was that wrong?"

THis reminds me of a Sienfeld episode where George has sex with the cleaning lady on his desk at work. When the boss confronts him he says "was that wrong? Should I not have done that? If I knew that sort of thing was frowned upon... "

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/04/2013 11:42AM by luvcake.

Posted by: notnewatthisanymore ( )
Date: May 04, 2013 11:33AM

Should've done it on the sacrament table...

Posted by: markrichards ( )
Date: May 04, 2013 11:36AM

If this were an ex catholic priest site, this page would be full. Unfortunately, the main spot of 'transgression' would have been the glory hole in the confessional.

Posted by: Tupperwhere ( )
Date: May 04, 2013 12:49PM

parking lot, but not inside. Sorry to disappoint :(

Posted by: icanseethelight ( )
Date: May 04, 2013 03:32PM

On the podium in the bishops chair. My dad always had keys to the church. It was like my personal playground.

Posted by: confusedkim ( )
Date: May 04, 2013 03:59PM

That must have been fun! How did it feel going to sacrament and knowing what happened right where the bish sat?

Date: May 04, 2013 06:42PM

It was fun to watch him drift off to sleep during sacrament, thinking there wasn't any sleep going on there last night!!

It only happened a couple of times, we preferred the padded benches on the from row, but I did do a lot of chuckling.

I was probably never going to make a good Mormon, but I spent 32 years trying!!

Posted by: iflewover ( )
Date: May 04, 2013 03:38PM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/04/2013 03:39PM by iflewover.

Posted by: iflewover ( )
Date: May 04, 2013 03:39PM

Oops.....trying to eat lunch and type at the same time.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/04/2013 03:40PM by iflewover.

Posted by: Paint ( )
Date: May 04, 2013 04:40PM

iflewover Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Oops.....trying to eat lunch and type at the same
> time.

Tithing? Clever if that's what you meant.

Date: May 04, 2013 03:57PM

Not sex unfortunately but me and my bf at the time were very "hands on" beneath the clothes in a book closet. Fun times.

Posted by: jacob ( )
Date: May 04, 2013 03:59PM

I would love some Organ action, think of the music we could make, but alas my wife still considers the church building to be off limits to sexy time.

Posted by: deco ( )
Date: May 04, 2013 04:38PM

I had sex several times in different rooms of the church when I was much younger.

Unfortunately, I was always alone when I had sex there.

Posted by: rationalguy ( )
Date: May 04, 2013 04:43PM

As a boy, I jacked off in the church bathroom once, but that's all. I'm sure that's been done quite a bit. As I remember, it was just to release my little factory's safety valve after sitting in SM and ogling a pretty classmate who kept showing a lot of heavenly thigh.

Posted by: mormonista ( )
Date: May 04, 2013 05:43PM

And buttered more than one muffin on the stage in the cultural hall.

Also got a hummer behind the church and behind the landscape shed.

Also got some action in the back seat of the bishops car, on the way back from a temple trip

Posted by: mormonista ( )
Date: May 06, 2013 11:59AM

Cupcake licking on sacrament bench was the result of a lost bet..... I would have of won either way. She just won first...It was a lick and stick type of adventure...

Muffin buttering...Our stage had a leather couch that us priests controlled during dances. I would always ask my crush of the night if she wanted to go for a walk.... If she said yes I would take her for a shortcut across the stage behind the curtain....Usually they would play all prudish and say no, but every once in a while I got lucky....

Behind the landscape shed and the building...Our Church backed up to a Hay field and no body ever went on that side of the building...Both times it was the same young women from the sacrament bench....IDK Some people......

Back of the Bishops Car.... She was a Beehive, I was a teacher. She put her hand in my pants so I put my hand in her pants....She was very over developed for her age and only a year younger than me.....

Posted by: resipsaloquitur ( )
Date: May 04, 2013 06:19PM

My ex-wife's cousin did the hibbity dibbity in the chapel during our cultural hall reception.

Posted by: forbiddencokedrinker ( )
Date: May 04, 2013 06:55PM

That's disgusting. Do you know how dirty an LDS church building is? It would be cleaner to do it outside in the dirt.

Posted by: resipsaloquitur ( )
Date: May 04, 2013 06:56PM

Some people like it dirty. You of all people should know that.

Date: May 04, 2013 07:10PM

Hey now!! Back when I was doing it they a a actually had janitors.

Posted by: schlock ( )
Date: May 04, 2013 07:23PM

Mrs. Schlock tells me tales of bumping & grinding with her paramour on the chapel pews after MIA was over (wasn't that on Wednesday evenings?). She says she was never caught, however, she tells me the bishop did catch her and her boyfriend smoking a joint outside. She says she was so discombobulated and embarrassed that all she could think to do was to hold out the lit joint to the bishop, and ask "Want a hit?"

I was too much a nerd to ever have that kind of fun in high school.

Sigh.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/04/2013 07:24PM by schlock.

Posted by: cecil0812 ( )
Date: May 04, 2013 08:26PM

My friend has somewhat recently, in fact :)

Posted by: unworthy ( )
Date: May 04, 2013 08:40PM

Had sex in the basement furnace room,, during SM. After that every time the furnace kicked on,, got a big grin on our faces.

Posted by: Freaky Exmo ( )
Date: May 06, 2013 07:00AM

The bishop's daughter and I had sex in the baptismal font while I was preparing for a suckering..er..baptism. Does that count?

Posted by: notsurewhattothink ( )
Date: May 06, 2013 08:18AM

You guys had so much fun, I feel so ripped off as I was a good Mormon.

Posted by: jacob ( )
Date: May 06, 2013 11:14AM

Don't worry, I get the feeling that there are a more than a few fish stories are being told in this thread.

Posted by: pewsitter ( )
Date: May 06, 2013 10:49AM

If you are going to repent for having sex in the church building on this thread then you must follow strict LDS rules and give complete details including your thoughts before, during and after and any and all physical actions.

If you do, I will forgive you if you promise to it again.

Posted by: Demon of Kolob ( )
Date: May 06, 2013 11:07AM

does petting in the temple count?

Date: May 06, 2013 11:08AM

Yes! Lol

Posted by: Zim ( )
Date: May 06, 2013 11:48AM

I felt up my girlfriend in the tabernacle during general conference. If I'm not mistaken, ETB was speaking at the time. :D

Posted by: Brainfrees ( )
Date: May 06, 2013 02:06PM

So I went through a phase where I didn't want to sit through sacrament mtg but my parents said I had to listen, so I would go into the overflow, which never got opened, and would sit/sleep in the dark with the speaker volume on low (my dad had checked once or twice). So anyway, a girl came in one Sunday from the ward and though I don't remember what started it, I do remember how far it had progressed. I was on my back and she was on top of me with her dress draped over me. She made a few quick moves and got my pants opened up. Just then the partition handle on the gym side slammed down, light streamed in and a guy with a little kid from the other ward was standing there in the opening, ten feet away. He covered the kid's eyes and grabbed him while closing the partition. We froze, then escaped out one of the side doors. It was a rush but I was scared to death about getting in trouble.

PS. To his credit, that guy never told my parents but the girl got feeling guilty at some point and confessed, so the bishop got me in the end. I've always wondered with a little guilt what the kid thought and what the dad must have told him.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed. Please start another thread and continue the conversation.