Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: magnite ( )
Date: May 08, 2013 12:34PM

After all that has happened in the last few months, I finally talked myself into finding some help. I had my first session with a counselor a few days ago. Employee assistance program will pay for 6, so maybe that can get me on the path to "redefine myself".

After telling her that I will lose my Job in October (budget cuts) finishing the last 2 classes on my MBA, going through a divorce (from TBM wife AND 5 adult "children")...I also told her that I had resigned from the TSSC. I expected a reply something like "well, there is one less source of support that you can use..." Instead, the reply was something like "I bet you you feel more free, don't you?" ABSOLUTELY!! I couldn't agree more!!! I went on to tell her how I have discovered that I can be a good person without the TSSC, and now I can finally take a breath and have a glass of wine. Glad she did Grad school at UofU and not Provo...

After all the @#%!!!, finally there is someone who does understand. I know this kind of thing doesn't happen often, and thought maybe someone out there could use a bit of good news.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: imaworkinonit ( )
Date: May 08, 2013 01:02PM

it feels good once in a while.

Sorry for all the %%$%^ you have gone through.

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.