Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: mommylee ( )
Date: May 21, 2013 03:37PM

Any way I need some advice and not sure who to ask. And I am so sorry this is so long. My husband was born and raised LDS. He became inactive right before we started dating. I was raised Baptist. But one my husband Alex and I got engaged (things we were very hard between his family and I cause they blamed me on him being inactive but I wasn’t I was the one who gave him a back bone to stand up to them) I started taken the lesions from the missionaries. I had just moved to a new city away from my family and has very lonely so I decided to get baptized LDS ( i truly thought is was jut anouther denomanation ). Alex and I never did go to church after I was baptized. Fast forward now married with a now 3-year-old daughter, that was baptized in our Christian Church. My husband and I sent our letters off to remove out memberships on February 27, 2013 we just got called from our Bishop on Sunday saying that in 30 days he will call back and then if we still want to go a head he will start the paper word for removing our memberships. We haven’t told anyone that we have done this cause we just aren’t ready. But they know that we are very active in our Christian church. We deaded we want to tell his parents soon. I was wondering if you could give us any tips? It's no seacret that we arnt mormon.Should we tell his siblings sepret? We just don't know how they will take the news of us removing our names and membership.

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.