Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: AmIDarkNow? ( )
Date: March 14, 2011 08:26PM

Nuclear reactors in Japan need the miraculous powers of God directed at them now. Not after the names of the reactors have been added to the prayer rolls in the temple and then chanted over.

The Priesthood is suppose to be able to move mountains if you are a righteous P-holder right?

So here is God’s chance to show the world that the LDS church has what it claims! So there are no more righteous P-holders than the LDS missionaries now in Japan. Let’s get their butts over to a reactor, surround it (as in the True order of prayer because we all have been taught that beyond any shadow of any doubt that God will listen to prayer done in that manner) and have them raise their right arms to the square and rebuke those rebelling atoms back down to a manageable temperature!

Oh I’m sorry. That is just what some Mormons are thinking but they have already rationalized away in their minds why it’s OK if the prophet’s just stand back until the destruction continues and are silent when they could act.

Not only can LDS prophets not affect any change in the atomic orbits in a single atom that makes up a molecule in a dust particle on my shoelace, they also can’t slow down atomic particles in order to save un-told lives. They are just as helpless with my shoelace atom but you just wait, the sheep will give the prophets power in un-justified, powerless and shameful justification for their in-action.

The prophets have no clothes. They are just men with no God powers and will do just like the rest of us and clean up and help as best as we can after a natural disaster just like it’s always been done.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/14/2011 08:27PM by AmIDarkNow?.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Misfit ( )
Date: March 14, 2011 08:50PM

Posted by: Sandie ( )
Date: March 14, 2011 08:55PM

Posted by: Charley ( )
Date: March 14, 2011 11:44PM

My first thought! I guess seeing them in garmies would be just as bad though.

Posted by: WiserWomanNow ( )
Date: March 14, 2011 10:45PM

...which no Mormon leader would dare to address.

Posted by: NoToJoe ( )
Date: March 14, 2011 10:50PM

is finding your lost keys.

If you have a serious problem you are going to have to rely on your brain and muscles to pull you through.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.