Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: mamadusty1111 ( )
Date: May 31, 2013 08:44PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: mamadusty1111 ( )
Date: May 31, 2013 08:46PM

I have began contacting young LDS members on Instagram & Facebook informing them of some truths they probably aren't taught by their church--- and I feel justified as a sort of missionary. But I've recently realized how organized and "powerful" the church is. How do I keep from being murdered? I actually want to start going door to door in the neighborhoods around their temple.

Posted by: Terror From The Deep ( )
Date: May 31, 2013 08:57PM

I am afraid that there is nothing you can do. The Brethren are most likely already monitoring all your phone calls, internet activity, and any travels including grocery shopping trips. I would take care of all your personal business as soon as possible and spend as much time as you can with loved ones before the "accident" happens.

Posted by: nailamindi ( )
Date: May 31, 2013 09:00PM

What??

Are you going to get eaten by a shark? Contract a brain eating amoeba? Get hit by lightning? Why do you think you would be murdered?

Mormons have a strange culture and a wacky belief system and they are also my friends and family. Utah is the capital of fraud but not murder.

Look, the guy who has taped a couple of temple endowment sessions goes by his real name. Still alive! Let's try to keep things grounded in reality. Mormonism is weird enough without making it into a death cult.

Posted by: rationalguy ( )
Date: May 31, 2013 09:46PM

They gave that stuff up after the Wild West era passed. They definitely killed and even castrated men in those days. Today they are retreating rapidly from punitive methods, there are even fewer excommunications. They are losing enough as it is, and if there's any hope, they won't even ex you in most cases of unworthiness." They are on the defensive.

Posted by: stillburned ( )
Date: May 31, 2013 10:02PM

Huh? Mormons are weird, no doubt. And self-righteous. But I don't know of any that are murderers...well, Jodi Arias, I guess. Still, not an appropriate comparison.

Posted by: snb ( )
Date: May 31, 2013 10:40PM

Murdered?

Hyperbole?

Posted by: Greyfort ( )
Date: May 31, 2013 11:13PM

People like the Tanners would have been hit years ago, if that were the case.

Posted by: jacob ( )
Date: May 31, 2013 11:24PM

Character Assassination

Posted by: The Oncoming Storm - bc ( )
Date: May 31, 2013 11:28PM

Welcome to the club! I'm still alive so far.

Posted by: Tyler ( )
Date: June 01, 2013 12:21AM

The answer is yes you will be murdered!!!

Posted by: Bradley ( )
Date: June 01, 2013 01:21AM

They have connections, man. CIA, FBI, you name it. Keep an eye out for black helicopters and black SUVs with tinted windows.

Posted by: enoughenoch19 ( )
Date: June 01, 2013 02:02AM

nailamindi - tell this to the dead babies buried all around Colorado City AZ and Hildale UT.
They are polygamists Mormons. They are closer to the real JS than the mainstream Morgs are.
Due to the inbreeding, a terrible disease is plaguing them. It has been referred to as polygamist plague. The real name is fumarase deficiency.
http://knau.org/post/rare-genetic-disorder-plagues-polygamous-towns-0

And those kids are murdered and buried in the desert. My friend who is one of the few non-polygamists who live there knows a lot about these freaky people.
Another weird thing that shows how stupid inbreeding can be. When the end of the world was coming (1st on Dec. 21st 2012 and when that didn't happen, then the end date was moved to Dec 31st, 2012), they closed up all of their stores so nobody can buy anything.
Now anyone with an IQ over 3 would re-open after the apocolypse failed to materialize. After all money is money. But, no they don't have a store and now there is no reason for it except the single digit IQs that run the place.

stillburned - Have you heard of Mark Hofmann? Serial killer who duped TSCC. Read the book THE MORMON MURDERS....
Please Mo-ism is a death cult.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/01/2013 02:06AM by enoughenoch19.

Posted by: stillburned ( )
Date: June 03, 2013 12:51PM

Yes, I've heard of Mark Hofman...don't remember that he was out killing Anti-Mormons. Besides, as was already said here, if being an Anti-Mormon Missionary were something to get you killed, the Tanners would have been hit long, long, long ago. Believe Jerald died of natural causes and Sandra's still kicking strong.

Posted by: squeebee ( )
Date: June 01, 2013 03:04AM

You're dead already, you just don't know it yet.

Posted by: Joy ( )
Date: June 01, 2013 03:42AM

They will kill as much of your life as you can.

Before you act, answer these questions:

1) Are all your family members TBM? They will try to get you disinherited. My TBM relatives stole most of my inheritance from my parents, but I sued them for fraud and got most of it back. This happened when I was still a good TBM. A few years later, another family member died and left me some inheritance, and a different TBM executor, also a relative, tried to steal the entire estate, from the rest of the family. He got away with half of my share. The greatest harm can be done by your family, those TBM's you trust the most.

2) Do you work for Mormons or a Mormon company? Mormons will do anything they can to steal your job from you. I know a lot of good workers who lost their job after they left the cult. I was curious, and checked into things, and every time, the fired ex-Mormon was replaced by a Mormon, and most often a Mormon relative of the boss or co-workers. This happens in present-day Salt Lake City.

3) Would you, by free choice, rather spend your time and energy elsewhere? Would you sacrifice quality family and leisure time spreading the word to strangers, when 99% of them already think Mormonism is a weird cult? Have you wasted enough of your life on Mormonism? Work on keeping your own children out of the cult.

If the answer to these questions is "yes," then go and live your life, Mormon-free. If you still want to launch an anti-Mormon campaign and can do it risk-free, then knocking on doors is not the way to go about it. Like I said, most people already know it's a cult.

As a teacher, I would work on cult-proofing our children. Just as some schools have various programs to warn children about pedophiles and kidnappers, I would include Cult Recruiters in that group. Make laws that no child is to attend any group ceremony, meeting or activity without a consent form signed by a parent. Let a child know it is OK to say "no" to an adult, if an activity feels creepy, or if the child is singled out from the others. Not all adults have "authority" over a child. Children should ask for credentials, badges, etc. A bishop does NOT have a therapist license hanging on the wall of his office; he has no authority to ask a child personal questions! Children must be taught to bravely report things that feel creepy--without fear of punishment.

You, yourself still seem afraid of Mormons' "authority." They are an arrogant, above-the-law cult, but they don't have the authority to exterminate. (Brigham Young and Hitler) Mormons have no power over you. I was frightened, because when I left the cult, I lived alone, and everyone knew it. I finally had to file a restraining order on the Mormons. The priesthood men would pound on my door after 9:30 at night. They would come in groups of two and three. When I told them through the door that I don't open the door to uninvited visitors at night, they still would not take no for an answer, and just kept pounding. I thought that was extremely rude and disrespectful. I did let some in that I knew well, and all they did was insult me and threaten me with financial ruin, bad health, and failure for my children, if I didn't return to their cult. I was so very glad that I had separated from these awful creeps! If you are female, I would advise you to run, and to protect your children, nothing more.

Posted by: Surrender Dorothy ( )
Date: June 01, 2013 10:10AM

+1 Joy

Interesting first post, mamadusty1111. Welcome to the board.

Posted by: Greyfort ( )
Date: June 01, 2013 09:08AM

That's a good point, Joy. Why waste so much time on Mormonism?

Those who think of it as a cult aren't going to join it anyway, and those who believe it's God's one true church are not going to listen to you at all. They have amazing defensive walls.

You could instead use your time to get involved in your community and improve things for it, like working at the local food bank.

Posted by: ladell ( )
Date: June 01, 2013 10:15AM

Wear a helmut at all times

Posted by: forbiddencokedrinker ( )
Date: June 01, 2013 10:18AM

I saw a group of Danites dressing up in their SWAT gear earlier today, and loading up with lots of guns and ammo. I guess we all know who they are coming for.

You can tell they are a Mormon SWAT team, because instead of body armor, they put on long thermal underwear style garments that have long sleeves and reach the ankles. You'll have to aim for feet, hands, and heads, none of which contain vital organs for a devout Mormon. Well, I take that back, shoot the right hand, and they lose their ability to blindly sustain their leaders.

Posted by: MOI ( )
Date: June 01, 2013 10:20AM

You won't be murdered. It's the Mormon church, not islam. In islam you'd be killed if you even BREATHE the wrong way.

Posted by: Brother Of Jerry ( )
Date: June 01, 2013 11:46AM

Posted by: schlock ( )
Date: June 01, 2013 12:21PM

Mormons belong to a murdering, and from another thread, satanic cult?

Please pick one:
1) Hyperbolic.
2) Paranoid delusional.
3) Fishing trip.
4) Offensive prick.

I grew up in Utah (60s and the 70s). I was a dyed-in-the-wool BIC TBM for many years. As was pretty much everybody I knew.

Murderers? Nope. Satanists? Nope. Some of the very best people I know on this planet are mormons (and some are not). My uncle, who never claimed more than $10K on his tax returns (poor farmer in rural utah) was one of the best men I have ever had the priviledge of knowing in this life. He was christlike, to the core. He was a disciple of the gospel, if ever there was.

To me, this tripe cheapens the message here, and more importantly, allows those at FAIR to point to the crazy-factor at RFM and say: "See, told you so. Now go back to your pray / pay / obey mandate, and ignore the rustling curtains. It's just a bunch of bumbling wackos who are angry at the world."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/01/2013 12:34PM by schlock.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.