Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Elder Berry ( )
Date: June 12, 2013 06:30PM

I think it is more than just failing to testify.

This person found out Monson has nothing prophetic or special about him other than his job as head of a religious corporation.

"In preparing for and researching this post it took me in some surprising directions. What I didn’t expect was to find a complete lack of fruits. I supposed I had known this all along but didn’t realize it. I imagine somewhere deep inside, all church members have known this all along. It is just a scary thing to admit to oneself that a man who you want to be a prophet is not"
http://zomarah.wordpress.com/2011/02/09/thomas-s-monson-a-seer-a-revelator-a-translator-and-a-prophet/

Epic Fail doesn't cover it. More like compared to Joe Smith and Gordon Hinckley Monson is a drastically Apocalyptic Fail.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: sputnik ( )
Date: June 12, 2013 07:13PM

Monson does testiphy

march 22 2012 before throngs of LDS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=XJISDsMLoOo

sorry to repost but this video hits tbms hard if they think about it.

Posted by: deco ( )
Date: June 12, 2013 07:42PM

I see in the comments of that Youtube vid ^^^^ that TBMs are now spinning the mall as a fund raiser for humanitarian aid.

I wonder if they are aware of the actual percentages of wealth LDS Inc uses of its vast wealth for humanitarian purposes.

Spoiler alert, LDS Inc donates far less in humanitarian aid than Exxon, Walmart, or Monsanto. LDS Inc should also have a larger guilt complex for the damages it is doing to the human race, far more than even these evil corporations.

Posted by: Elder Berry ( )
Date: June 13, 2013 11:16AM

deco Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I wonder if they are aware of the actual
> percentages of wealth LDS Inc uses of its vast
> wealth for humanitarian purposes.

On the street, on the ground, in the fox holes, John and Jane Smith Mormons don't want access to any information that isn't a PR release about their church.

They are more concerned about their ward dramas than how their religion is run.

Like most patrons of McDonalds, they don't want to know how their processes work, what they impact, or anything but how fast their food can get to them.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.