Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: sonoma ( )
Date: July 01, 2013 11:56AM

If each of us here on RfM set up a new FB account as "Elder or Sister So-and-So" we could send out little posts that could set people off!

"I'm so thankful that we have a living Prophet to keep us from making big mistakes in our lives. When I read that the Prophet Brigham Young said that the penalty for interracial marriage was "...death on the spot, and always would be", I realized that I should always date white girls in order to please our Heavenly Father!"

Or

"Catholic Churches are SO pretty sometimes. It's a shame that what goes on inside them is so ugly. I'm grateful for the Book of Mormon that tells us that the Catholic Church is "the Great and Abominable Church, the Whore of all the earth!"

Or

"I'm grateful to be a Mormon and know that even though Black People were lazy in the pre-existence, our Heavely Father is so loving, that he would forgive them enough to let them into our temples in 1978!"

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: fidget ( )
Date: July 01, 2013 12:00PM

Or "BY was such a great prophet. I follow his mantra that I could easily put a javelin through my wife's heart. When I get married that is the best advice I'll have received."

Posted by: skeptic2195 ( )
Date: July 01, 2013 12:02PM

While amusing, I personally draw the line at this sort of activity.....it is just too much like what a Morgbot would actually do. Besides, I really don't think that the Morgdom needs any additional help to totally mess this up on their own.

There was just a thread that I read from someone I don't think that I have noticed before...his big deal was that the Internet needs to be regulated to stop people like the LDS from lying about their religion, leaving out temple oaths, etc. Various RFM regulars kept trying to real him back to reality, with no real success.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.