Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: cheezus ( )
Date: July 10, 2013 01:58PM

From the Jeffery "Droop-Dog" files... This really f'd up my feelings about sex, what to expect about sex and my wife still clings to this mindset. Add a smidgen of natural man syndrome as I call it, and you have a screwed up adolescent or young adult scared of all that god made you to be. Here is a sampling:

http://www.familylifeeducation.org/gilliland/procgroup/Souls.htm

....That leads me to my last reason, a third effort to say why. After soul and symbol, the word is sacrament, a term closely related to the other two. Sexual intimacy is not only a symbolic union between a man and a woman--the uniting of their very souls--but it is also symbolic of a union between mortals and deity, between otherwise ordinary and fallible humans uniting for a rare and special moment with God himself and all the powers by which he gives life in this wide universe of ours.

In this latter sense, human intimacy is a sacrament, a very special kind of symbol. For our purpose here today, a sacrament could be any one of a number of gestures or acts or ordinances that unite us with God and his limitless powers. We are imperfect and mortal; he is perfect and immortal. But from time to time--indeed, as often as is possible and appropriate--we find ways and go to places and create circumstances where we can unite symbolically with him, and in so doing gain access to his power. Those special moments of union with God are sacramental moments--such as kneeling at a marriage altar, or blessing a newborn baby, or partaking of the emblems of the Lord's supper. This latter ordinance is the one we in the Church have come to associate most traditionally with the word sacrament, though it is technically only one of many such moments when we formally take the hand of God and feel his divine power..... Blahblahblah

Maybe we are created to scream "oh God!" In the heat of passion. I have not experienced that. Too self conscious from all the other hang ups the Lards given unto me.

That it pretty messed up to claim holiness to The Lord in your bed...period. I cannot call BS enough on this talk. It has bothered e for yeeeeeeeears.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/10/2013 02:01PM by cheezus.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: rationalguy ( )
Date: July 10, 2013 02:00PM

Naw, It's just boinking. It's fun and shouldn't have any religious clap trap fastened to it.

Posted by: Raptor Jesus ( )
Date: July 10, 2013 02:47PM

When you fuck your spouse, you fuck god too.

Now, that's some kinky sex.

Posted by: cheezus ( )
Date: July 10, 2013 04:16PM

It is a physical two way, and metaphysical 3, 4 or 5 way. Couple plus up 3 more god the father, his son and the Holy Ghost. Now that's kinky. Wonder if the godhead ever gets bored of all the liaisons?

I wonder if the natural god is an enemy to god as well?

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.