Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: pewsitter ( )
Date: July 14, 2013 08:54PM

TSCC has a long history of being UNINSPIRED and picking the wrong programs. Some of things that made active Mormons strong in the religion was the desire to know the mysteries of god and being chosen of god. Not knowing much about their religion and not being different will make the members weak and weak lds members will leave. Those proving I Pewsitter is more of a Prophet than any TSCC GA. Pewsitter does not believe.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: procrusteanchurch ( )
Date: July 14, 2013 09:08PM

You're wrong pewsitter. I think there's a niche for polyandrists that hasn't been tapped yet. How about all those people out there looking for a clear and succinct, but not always 100% accurate, language dictionary for Egyptian. There's also quite a few people suffering extreme anguish due to guilty feelings who would love to be absolved through a blood atonement. The mormon umbrella offers a place of comfort for all of these people. They should be coming in droves any minute now.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/14/2013 10:10PM by procrusteanchurch.

Posted by: brefots ( )
Date: July 14, 2013 09:18PM

Exactly. Our beloved prophet Tommy S has predicted a "second harvest" in scandinavia of all places. Soon norweigans and swedes will unanimously flood the gates of mormonism. The Nobel prizes will hencefourth only go to BYU professors. A new and glorious era awaits the church, it will be marvelous!

Posted by: gentlestrength ( )
Date: July 14, 2013 10:01PM

It had its' run at the mainstream, failed, and will now have to recede back into Utah.

My understanding is that many Boomer TBMs from outside of the state of Utah move to Utah for social, religious, and financial reasons.

If those who favor a more diverse Utah want more political influence, now will likely be the best time over the next 20 to 30 years since the influx of TBM Boomers retiring to St. George, Park City, and the I-15 Corridor is likely to make the politics of Utah more Mormon, not less.

Polygamy has never been legal, but for some reason it still exists in Utah. Maybe this is a good place Utah to repent of its' Mormon ways.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/14/2013 10:03PM by gentlestrength.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.