Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: nonmo_1 ( )
Date: July 16, 2013 12:26PM

....but this one part of this article got my attention.

For those that don't know (and I just found out) Leah Remini from the King of Queens show just left Scientology.

Kirstie Alley (from Cheers and other TV shows) apparently isn't happy about Leah leaving the "fold".

This quote I found cryptic and I think one that can be applied to some TBMs:
"✔ @kirstiealley

have a good one ...don't believe everything you read ...in fact don't believe anything you read..even better, just stop reading..;) xxo"

The whole article:
http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/celeb-news/kirstie-alley-pissed-leah-remini-leaving-scientology-164350625.html

Wow....just stop reading huh???? real good advice there....

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Infinite Dreams ( )
Date: July 16, 2013 12:35PM

Kirstie Alley is just plain crazy. She got into Scientology because she went to their drug rehab Narconon in the '80s. (I think this was after she was in Star Trek 2.) They really didn't do fucking anything to help her because she just transferred her drug addiction bullshit & all the problems that go with it over to an eating disorder.

Posted by: nonmo_1 ( )
Date: July 16, 2013 12:43PM

Welll it just shows that it's not just the Mormons who shun and dispose of people because they change their belief systems/faith.

A good friend of mine was a die-hard atheist. I am not but I respected his opinions on God and the after-life.

He just went through a tough divorce and he has had some life changing events happen as a result. He now has a girlfriend, travels all over and has a strong faith in God.

I still respect him and am friends with him even though his faith/belief system changed.

It's not that hard. His change in faith is no threat to me and my faith

Now the Scientology power brokers in Hollywood are going to start squaring off against exscientologists all because their belief systems changed????

Hollywood is full of liberal thinkers...except for when they change their faith I guess....

Posted by: honestone ( )
Date: July 16, 2013 12:44PM

Who cares what Kirstie thinks. She is making all sorts of comments lately that are evidence of her inability to think clearly. And I agree, she comes off as a very unhappy person.

Posted by: Senoritalamanita ( )
Date: July 16, 2013 12:42PM

Kirstie Alley strikes me as an unhappy vindictive person. I doubt that she reads any type of literature, with the exception of the drivel Scientology puts out.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.