Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Carrots Tomatoes and Radishes ( )
Date: July 22, 2013 03:06AM

It makes me speechless because it would be considered offensive if I told the truth so I choose not to speak ;)

I was with some friends and the Mormon group sort of broke off and was talking about people dissing the church and one girl started chiming in. Unfortunately I missed the preceding statement (and I wish I could have heard!) but she followed with "I was like 'Well there are 13 million of us bee-otch!'" (So I guess she doesn't even know that the new fake number is 14 million)

But are Mormons really using this as an argument? As some sort of final point making statement? Because that's SAD! The fact that there are only 13 million people (on top of the fact that there are really only around 4-6 million) is one of the main reasons WHY tscc is a pathetic excuse of a church!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Loyalexmo ( )
Date: July 22, 2013 03:08AM

How many people does she think there are in the world? 15 million?

Posted by: lucky ( )
Date: July 22, 2013 04:25AM

and there is about 1.2 Billion catholics, so by the force of sheer numbers and or MORmON logic the Rom Caths are about 1000 times more correct than the dumb bell MORmONS.

.....Somehow being a MORmON ALWAYS ends up sucking !

Posted by: QWE ( )
Date: July 22, 2013 04:38AM

14 million is a lot. Even the active membership, which is probably about 4 or 5 million is a lot. But I think it's a silly argument since there's billions of people that are not mormons!

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.