Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: releve ( )
Date: July 30, 2013 05:23PM

Do the wives of General Authorities ever get out of line? Are they little old Stepford wives, or do they have lives and opinions of their own. Have any of them ever been muzzled? I'm not talking about BYs brood, I'm asking about post World War I.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: danboyle ( )
Date: July 30, 2013 05:38PM

they are all old enough to have sworn to "obey their husbands" when they went through the temple. I imagine after years and years of temple attendance, this message has been imprinted deeply in their brains.

Posted by: allegro ( )
Date: July 30, 2013 06:18PM

Didn't Bednar's wife get into trouble? She has an enhanced bosom either her own or by a professional. I think she gave a talk at Ricks right after her husband became a GA and told the girls that turtle necks were not modest and should not be worn. I know alot of the women in the ward I was in were appalled that she targeted the girls like that. She then went on what I called the BBT- Big Breast Tour(which I called it as a TBM), and that is all she really talked about. Suddenly we never heard from her again. Is this correct?

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.