Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: ducky333 ( )
Date: August 30, 2013 10:46PM

Last week I asked about the group going to Starbucks, now Cabela's. R u guys going on the Labor Day weekend? Bc asked me to email him but I received no response. Not sure why. Perhaps because he's married n I needed a ride. Long story short, I donated my car to KF when I was in a wheelchair. No longer in it. Got myself out (I'm the bomb j\k lol). But a car is on the backburner due to medical issues. Is there someone in Provo Orem area willing to give a ride if group is meeting. I had plans myself but they fell thru last night n alll my neighbors r in church at ten. There r a couple of guy friends who would gimme a ride but i'm trying to discourage their attention, one who took me to see the big open hole and steel girders of the Provo temple (what fun) then tried to stick his tongue down my throat n cop a feel. I told him his dead wife was watching. Luv these Provo LDS men, some of the biggest hypocrites i ever met. Southern gentlemen at least dont do that. Thats another topic tho. I'll be happy to email pics. I am sane I assure u. Lemme know if u guys r going. I've been wanting to meet u guys for over a year. Will pitch in on has as well. Or I can wait til a couple of gfs can give me a ride. Thanx in advance.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Bite Me ( )
Date: August 30, 2013 10:52PM

I'm planning on going. Coming from SL though. Hopefully, non of my kids will wake up barfing this week.

Posted by: Bite Me ( )
Date: August 31, 2013 09:39AM

Nah, no one one else got sick. I'm thinking it was something he ate.

Date: August 30, 2013 11:29PM

A lot of people are getting a bug right now. Is that what's going thru your family? If so, hopefully it's short-lived. Have fun. I"ll probably end up waiting for my Catholic gf or my heathen gfs as my neighbors call them. Lol

Posted by: nowayjoe ( )
Date: August 31, 2013 12:15AM

Are you still wheelchair bound?
I may be going from Provo...I'm male,older
and not a tongue wrestler ....

Posted by: squeebee ( )
Date: August 31, 2013 12:17AM

What about copping a feel? ;)

Posted by: nowayjoe ( )
Date: August 31, 2013 12:26AM

squeebee Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What about copping a feel? ;)

If she grabs me, she grabs me... I will give her exactly 20 minutes to stop it..
: )

Date: August 31, 2013 04:56PM

Now that made me lol. Depends on chemistry, I suppose!

Date: August 31, 2013 04:58PM

No no wheelchair. If u will send your email to admins I will be in touch! Thanx!

Date: August 31, 2013 04:59PM

That was to nowayjoe. Sorry. Copping a feel. U guys r so funny. But demand equal time. Let's be fair. J\k.

Date: August 31, 2013 05:00PM

Where is bc btw? Anybody know?

Date: August 31, 2013 05:29PM

Nowayjoe, I'm going to send my cellphone number to admins. That way I can text n send u pics n addy. Does that work

Date: August 31, 2013 05:47PM

I just emailed n texted Susan. Hopefully she'll get it in time.

Posted by: The Oncoming Storm - bc ( )
Date: September 01, 2013 06:25PM

Ducky - Sorry I missed you - I'm looking back and not seeing an email from you - sometimes my email account is flaky. I've got another email that I don't post publicly that is more reliable if you can get an email through to me I'll forward it to you - brian@brightbuilders.com.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.