Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Lyon Walter ( )
Date: September 17, 2013 04:12AM

Hello,

coming Dec. My wedding is planned. I am just looking for some good wedding inspiration. Please help me and advise something good.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Journey ( )
Date: September 17, 2013 08:22AM

We need more information. What are your interests? Is it a fall wedding? Indoor or outdoor?

I'm in Vegas, so I had a Vegas chapel wedding that seated about 45 people, and 35 of us had dinner at Buca di Beppo afterwards, (A fun, Italian restaurant with cozy "rooms" sectioned off)

Posted by: Doxi ( )
Date: September 17, 2013 10:22AM

ENJOY. Do NOT get so wrapped up in details that you get all worked up, panicking at the thought of something going wrong at the wedding. You don't indicate if you are ♂ or ♀ but I have seen this all too frequently... people having a miserable time at their own weddings because they think it has to be perfect!

I told a friend of mine to quit worrying so, she was actually making herself sick. Things WILL go wrong, but it's not a big deal it just makes for cooler wedding stories/pix/videos!

Relax and have fun.

My friend's family, a flock of large women in purple bridesmaid dresses that made them look like grapes with faces, looked at me with disdain- imagine, a non-perfect wedding, having fun! Oh, the horror! And after that they kept her away from talking to me all day, and nagged her unmercifully, and she wound up sick on her honeymoon.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.