Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: brothernotofjared ( )
Date: October 09, 2013 01:30AM

OK, I'm pissed about the 'Modest Stipend' the fossil 15 supposedly get, versus the lifestyles they live.

Monson lives in a 1.2 million Dollar apartment in downdown Salt lake City and Uchtdorf has two homes worth a combined 1.5 million.

Can anyone confirm these reports and do you know the residential situations of any of the other 13 GAs?

I really want to know because my bishop seems to think that my giving 10% of my income is such an important thing, when I live in a chintzy apartment that I can only afford because the gov't pays 1/2 my rent every month. Bishop thinks I should make sacrifices to send in tithes to pay taxes on Uchtdorf's places. What do you all think about that?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/09/2013 01:31AM by brothernotofjared.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: mythb4meat ( )
Date: October 09, 2013 01:58AM

Hi Brother....

The bishop is fooling you. The LDS corporation does not need your money. It's all about control. When they can get your obedience, your service, your money.....then they know they have you.

Monetary giving should be voluntary, done cheerfully, as an act of worship to the true God. LDS tithing is a sham!

Posted by: ozpoof ( )
Date: October 09, 2013 02:10AM

Even when a CULT member is told their tithing doesn't help charities, and is used to make huge malls or to make the surroundings of the coprolite class comfortable, they still say it's a test of faith and obedience, and they don't care what the CULT in its wisdom uses the money for.

Mind control at its best.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.