Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: BeenThereDunnThatExMo ( )
Date: November 07, 2013 01:50PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: HangarXVIII ( )
Date: November 07, 2013 05:00PM

It must be pretty nice- you would get top-of-the-line medical care, free travel to anywhere in the world, a nice office with a window view, an unaudited credit card with no limit, apologists willing to defend any stupid thing you say, 24-hour security, special perks for your family, and millions of worshippers crying at your feet.

All you have to do is give a regurgitated talk twice per year and attend special events like temple dedications.

Sounds like quite the life if you're a good liar and don't care about your honor.

Posted by: Annonperson1 ( )
Date: November 07, 2013 05:19PM

And don't forget about the clothing discount at Mr. Mac for suits, shirts and ties, and the distribution center for undies.

Posted by: dasboot ( )
Date: November 07, 2013 05:31PM

Mr. Mac my ass!!!! They all wear Armani, Canali, and bespoken hand sewn tailored suits from Hong Kong. They all wear $300+ shoes and have expensive shirts and ties.

Posted by: Annonperson1 ( )
Date: November 07, 2013 05:35PM

I have been rightfully chastised. I thought they were wearing those suits that you buy for $250.00, and get the second one for a penny.

Posted by: FredOi ( )
Date: November 07, 2013 05:42PM

Believe me on this.
The credit card gets looked at.
Not closely, and when, umm, dubious purchases and transactions are discovered, nothing happens except the poor guy who makes sure no one is ripping off the lords money, yeah, he has to deal with his cognitive issues about burying stuff.
So not accountable, but reconciled would be more accurate.
One day.
One day.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.