Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: themaster ( )
Date: November 12, 2013 02:32PM

I had posted about my TBM friend that was still married dating another TBM that was married with 5 kids and their bishops were ok with it. TMB friend just posted on farce book that they both are now divorced, getting married in a month and he and his 7 kids will be moving 250 miles so they can all live as one big happy family in her house.

His 1st wife had quit going to TSCC when their bishop refused them food from the bishop storehouse to feed the kids when he quit getting overtime.

This is the story that show god will replace your wife and bless you with more children if you pay and obey.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: NormaRae ( )
Date: November 12, 2013 02:45PM

Lemme guess. He doesn't have custody of his kids, will move in with her, she will support him because anything he possibly makes will go to pay child support. His kids will come visit and wifey will be in charge of them and have to deal with them. They probably won't want to go to church because mommy doesn't make them, so their mommy will be the talk of step mommy and all her friends.

"Oh poor me, I have 12 kids to deal with because they have a neglectful mom who doesn't even take them to church." However, they will be able to get plenty of food from the storehouse, the appeal of the new sex will wear off and she'll be stuck with a loser. But at least they didn't do the naughty before they were married and that's more important than anything else. Certainly more important than waiting until they get some of those kids raised and have time to see the reality of what living together really means.

Posted by: themaster ( )
Date: November 12, 2013 03:12PM

My TBM friend has custody of his kids so the entire new clan will be living under one roof. They are moving to a much nicer house than they currently live in. TBM friend and his kids are moving on up. TBM friend has limited blue collar job skills and is moving to a wealthy white collar suburban commuter town.

It is unknown at the present if the new wife works or received a large divorce settlement or perhaps a large monthly check for her 5 kids. The TBM friend receives nothing in child support for his 7 kids.

More than likely the new bishop will open the doors of the bishop Storehouse and pour out the blessings of food and money for their faithfulness.

Pay, Pray and Obey and god will bless you with a new wife and more kids to support. Praise be to the obedient Plus scrub the toilets.

Posted by: horsegirl ( )
Date: November 12, 2013 07:28PM

How did he get full custody? I ask because a friend of mine wants to divorce his wife, she doesn't care for their kids very well and well other issues but he is afraid he won't be able to get custody. He's sure the older ones will choose him but he has 2 under 6 that he is worried about. Thanks

Posted by: caffiend ( )
Date: November 12, 2013 10:56PM

themaster Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
TBM friend has limited blue collar
> job skills and is moving to a wealthy white collar
> suburban commuter town.
>
> It is unknown at the present if the new wife works
> or received a large divorce settlement or perhaps
> a large monthly check for her 5 kids. The TBM
> friend receives nothing in child support for his 7
> kids.
>
> More than likely the new bishop will open the
> doors of the bishop Storehouse and pour out the
> blessings of food and money for their
> faithfulness.
>
Methinks my tax dollars will be in play here: EBT, healthcare, (un-)"Earned Income Tax Credits," school lunch program, etc. etc. etc.

Posted by: zenjamin ( )
Date: November 12, 2013 03:13PM

Perfect Out for each of the rejected spouses.

Posted by: icedtea ( )
Date: November 12, 2013 05:13PM

One has to wonder why New Wife wants a guy with 7 kids, no child support from his ex, and "limited blue collar job skills."

What she's getting is a Mormon PH with whom she can legally have a sexual relationship.

The now-ex-wife probably deserves congratulations for losing this guy, although if he's moving her kids 250 miles away, that sucks. It also sucks that she's been treated so badly by her bishop (as has her daughter, from the previous thread).

Perhaps this is immature and childish, but I hope karma bites the happy couple in the butt, big time.

Posted by: Glo ( )
Date: November 12, 2013 06:30PM

A blended family of 14 different personalities under one roof, oh that will work out well.

Before too long the roof will blow off this domestic disaster.

Posted by: anonthistime ( )
Date: November 12, 2013 06:55PM

yikes...poor kids.

Posted by: mikey ( )
Date: November 12, 2013 10:12PM

Sounds a little in some respects like my ex's family in South Dakota. My ex's parents had seven kids including my ex. The youngest is pushing 30. My ex lives on the same block as my ex's parents. My ex's parents have three of their other children back in their home. Two are boys, one of whom is physically well but not able to live by himself or hold a steady job. Another is a daughter who married a TBM who can't hold a job and just works MLM schemes, so she and their four children are also living in the home (which is not huge). Ten people under the same roof, a little cramped! To be fair, some of this situation is not their fault, but these devout ultra-TBM parents have a real problem not clinging to their kids (or vice versa, I'm still not sure even after years of being divorced from my ex).

There is lots more to say about this singular family and how is affects my children nearby, but that's for another time.....

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.