Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: xxApril_Lunaxx ( )
Date: March 16, 2011 08:05PM

Going to a party which brings me to a topic I have pondered in my mind. Do any of you know any Exmos that still have a mo mindset especially when planning a party. IE green Jello salad nasty potluck surprises and other wierd creations scrounging up stuff for free or what they have in the back of the food storage.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: matt ( )
Date: March 16, 2011 08:58PM

There are some exmos who still have a rather unpleasant odour of Mormonism about them. I guess it's because it is so hard to get out of one's system.

Posted by: Jim Huston ( )
Date: March 16, 2011 09:04PM

It takes time. Being willing to admit you are wrong is probably what takes the longest. Being willing to apologize for trying to out shout someone in an argument is a close second. It may be willing to laugh at what you believed is second. Mormons tend to have a quiet pomposity and superior attitude that they try to mask. I know nothing about green jello. I am actually a pretty good cook and Lucyfer(DW) is better.

Posted by: nickerickson ( )
Date: March 17, 2011 12:35PM

That was the hardest part for me - giving up the green fruity jello...............

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.