Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: BeenThereDunnThatExMo ( )
Date: January 13, 2014 01:21PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: redpillswallowed ( )
Date: January 13, 2014 01:29PM

Whomever the 'top dog' is at the time because he 'holds ALL the keys and authority from God'.

I would press him over and over on that one fact-that he is THE profit, I mean Prophet. I would quote all the Mormon dogma, I mean doctrine, that says he is THE man with ALL authority. So, if he said he couldn't answer. I would call his bluff and say, "Well, then, clearly God is not directing His work through you because the answers to these questions are paramount for THOUSANDS leaving TSCC, who are good-hearted, truth seekers, with integrity, like myself. God knows my heart and my heart wants truth and when I see the REAL story of Mormonism it is repulsive to me."

Then, I would humbly ask for a revelation in response to my honest desire to reconcile the truth from the only man on earth who has authority to speak for God-according to Mo-doctrine.

I would love to have that opportunity with Thomas Monson today, but it doesn't matter because they aren't interested in helping those who really study and learn. They want Morgbots who will pay, pray, and obey.

Posted by: NormaRae ( )
Date: January 13, 2014 02:59PM

I'd first say, "Now, tell me about your childhood. What caused you to be so obsessed with sexual abuse, rape, incest, and to have a belief that the victim should consult with their bishop to determine their degree of responsibility for it (which does not exist)? Do you feel that if any form of abuse happened in your children's lives, they should accept responsibility for it?

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.